• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RIPS

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Kissinger is responsible for helping Chile become a fascist dictatorship for decades. He, with US backing, helped overthrow Salvador Allende, which allowed Augusto Pinochet to rule as dictator for 16 years.

"I don't see why we need to stand by and watch a country go communist due to the irresponsibility of its people. The issues are much too important for the Chilean voters to be left to decide for themselves." - Henry Kissinger

He was also partially responsible for carpet bombings of Cambodia during the Vietnam War, which led to over 1 million deaths. He also bombed places like Laos. All of this was kept secret from the public for years.

The dude is a fucking monster. I hope if hell exists, he's rotting in the lowest pit.

AON

Sup.
https://news.sky.com/story/the-pogu...hit-fairytale-of-new-york-dies-at-65-13008760

Genuinely heart broken at this news. Christy Dignam, Sinead O'Connor and now Shane MacGowan. They were all in their 50's and 60's as well. This year has been a huge loss for Irish music.

I'd normally say gone way too soon for a 65-year-old talent, but in this case, it's more a case of gone way too late; how he ever made it this far is beyond me.

You either got the Pogues and Shane or you didn’t.

A great singer in the sense of an old-style Irish folk singer. A storytelling voice full of character. No one has told our stories and no one has embodied our spirit and who the Irish are more then Shane MacGowan . Warts and all.

He will be regarded in the same light as Shelley, Thomas De Quincy, William Burroughs. I think he could have had a far bigger legacy only for the drink and drugs but not the time or place to say that.

"If I should fall from grace with God,

Where no doctor can relieve me,

If I'm buried 'neath the sod,

But the angels won't receive me,

Let me go, boys,

Let me go, boys,

Let me go down in the mud,

Where the rivers all run dry”

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Norman Lear, the television writer and producer who introduced political and social commentary into situation comedy with “All in the Family” and other shows, proving that it was possible to be topical as well as funny while attracting millions of viewers, died on Tuesday at his home in Los Angeles. He was 101.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy

Denny Laine, Wings and Moody Blues Co-Founder, Dead at 79​

AA1l3344.img

anyone else see Clauido with hair?

RIP tho

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Ryan O'Neal was a physically abusive drunk who cracked his daughters teeth because he was jealous she got an Oscar nomination.

Nah.....I'm not treating like he Norman Lear.