• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RIPS

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I'm glad John Wick 4 will be his last credit and not that god awful RE series, such a great actor and a genuinely good guy from what I read about him, this is tragic.

Geese

Screenwriter Hal Dresner has passed away at the age of 85. He's written Cool Hand Luke and two episodes of MASH. He was also a mentor to Gary Shandling and Richard Lewis.

Geese

Memory expert and magician Harry Lorayne has passed away at 96 years old. He authored several 'How-to' books on developing a sharper memory. He was a frequent guest on Johnny Carson's show.

Last edited:

Geese

Geese

Jacques Haitkin has passed away after a battle with Lou Gehrig's disease and Leukemia. He worked as a cinematographer in Nightmare on Elm Street. His extensive resume includes Captain America: Winter Soldier, The Expendables, X-Men: First Class, Black Panther, and Bloodsport 2. He's also directed episodes of Team Knight Rider.

Geese

Nuremberg prosecutor Ben Ferencz has passed away at 103 years old.

Spider DKR

Eighth-Legged Wonder Of The World
I'm not thrilled to hear the passing of anybody, but I will not shed tears for
Carolyn Bryant