• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RIP X member of the Griffin Family who passed away in a tragic accident

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yeah, I understand. But the whole writing concept of it was so bad.

From 1999 to 2013, they kill off a main character with a random car pulling out of his drive way and running over Brian?
Why didn't Stewie go to kill the man who ran over Brian?
Why didn't Stewie continue going on search to find the part he needed to build a time machine?
I mean, if he was his best friend, why not?
Within the first 15 minutes they killed a main character and by the last 15 minutes, he has been replaced and possibly forgotten.
If I understand it correctly this episode was supposed to be the season finale, but they threw it in the middle to swerve people and get some buzz. I can definitely see all the points you made be brought up in future episodes. Hell, they could make a road to episode out of finding the killer.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
That would be nice, but killing off a character shouldn't be 30 minutes long imo. They should have made it at least an hour. I'm just mad they would have the nerve to kill off a main character like that. I wonder how The Simpsons will kill off Edna though. Not even sure if they will.

By the way

The Simpsons >>>>>>>>>> Dog Shit >>>>>>>>> Family Guy

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I can't remember the last time I watched a cartoon. I've seen an episode or two of family guy and thought it was stupid. Also, the simpsons has sucked for 10 years. When I grew up we had ren & stimpy, Doug, Recess, tiny toons, bobby's world, darkwing duck, beavis and butthead, rocko's modern life, pinky and the brain, dexter's laboratory, hey arnold, Johnny Bravo, The Angry Beavers.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time I watched a cartoon. I've seen an episode or two of family guy and thought it was stupid. Also, the simpsons has sucked for 10 years. When I grew up we had ren & stimpy, Doug, Recess, tiny toons, bobby's world, darkwing duck, beavis and butthead, rocko's modern life, pinky and the brain, dexter's laboratory, hey arnold, Johnny Bravo, The Angry Beavers.
Stop living in the past.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
And so the truth floweth forth. Amazing. How unusual of you.
t0kLc0c.gif

Reactions: Rogue

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, Simpson's went downhill. But that's expected when the writers aren't creative and should have ended the show a long time ago.

Reactions: Danielson

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yeah, Simpson's went downhill. But that's expected when the writers aren't creative and should have ended the show a long time ago.
tbh they've stepped it up with the last couple of seasons. Not as great as the GOAT days, but by far better than seasons 12-17.

But at the moment South Park is the best animated show, followed by Bob's burgers and American Dad.