• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RIP Ivan Reitman

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Ghostbusters was amazing, and still holds up very well even today. Love the direction, and the cast. 80's was a special era for movies.

RIP Ivan

Deezy

DZ PZ
2020s killing comedy faster than cancel culture :dcry

Ofcourse works like Ghostbusters, Meatballs, Stripes and Animal House will be on everyones list. He was also apart of some of my favourite chidhood movies like Kindergarten Cop, Twins, Junior (OK I also was a major Arnie fan) hell I even liked that shit movie Father's Day and thought Evolution should've been a hit. And let's not forget all the stuff he was a producer/executive producer of......look at his IMDB and see how he pretty much had a hand in anyone who loves comedy's lives.

RIP :pour

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I am a massive Ghostbusters super fan I have enough GB shit to decorate an entire apartment. This is a true loss but he went out having seen his son carry on his legacy
d0ec4686343e9a6d6b88e2a7eb5cb994.jpg

Here’s about half of my collection from my old apartment
c0ec974987a64710f80cbae1424fb97b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Doom

La Bestia
This is a bummer to hear the news of Reitman's passing.

I loved his movies: Stripes, Ghostbusters, Ghostbusters II, Kindergarten Cop, Junior, Space Jam and Evolution. He'll be missed, but his work will be forever.

RIP

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Oh FFS !
While I love the first Ghostbusters, the movie of his I saw the most as a teen was Evolution.