RING OF HONOR | THE ROAD TO HONOR

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Starr

Reaction score

ROHTransparent.png

ROSTER

RosterAdamCole.jpg
RosterBobEvans.jpg
RosterCedricAlexander.jpg
RosterCharlieHaas.jpg
RosterCliffCompton.jpg
RosterDaveFinlay.jpg
RosterDaveyRichards.jpg
RosterDelirious.jpg
RosterEddieEdwards.jpg
RosterElGenerico.jpg
RosterGrizzlyRedwood.jpg
RosterHomicide.jpg
RosterJayBriscoe.jpg
RosterJayLethal.jpg
RosterJimCornette.jpg
RosterJimmyJacobs.jpg
RosterKevinSteen.jpg
RosterKyleOReilly.jpg
RosterMariaKanellis.jpg
RosterMarkBriscoe.jpg
RosterMattJackson.jpg
RosterMichaelElgin.jpg
RosterMikeBennett.jpg
RosterMikeMondo.jpg
RosterNickJackson.jpg
RosterPrinceNana.jpg
RosterRhettTitus.jpg
RosterRhino.jpg
RosterRoderickStrong.jpg
RosterSheltonBenjamin.jpg
RosterSteveCorino.jpg
RosterTJPerkins.jpg
RosterTommasoCiampa.jpg
RosterTruthMartini.jpg

CHAMPIONS
- WORLD CHAMPION -
RosterKevinSteen.jpg

- TELEVISION CHAMPION -
RosterAdamCole.jpg

- TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS -
RosterJayBriscoe.jpg
RosterMarkBriscoe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Starr

Reaction score

ROHTransparent.png

Card One - Prediction time.

SINGLES | OPENER
RosterJayLethal.jpg
RosterMikeBennett.jpg

TAG TEAM | LOWER MIDCARD
RosterJayBriscoe.jpg
RosterMarkBriscoe.jpg
RosterMichaelElgin.jpg
RosterRoderickStrong.jpg

SINGLES | MIDCARD
RosterRhettTitus.jpg
RosterTJPerkins.jpg

TV CHAMPIONSHIP | UPPER MIDCARD
RosterAdamCole.jpg
RosterHomicide.jpg

FATAL FOUR WAY | MAIN EVENT
RosterEddieEdwards.jpg
RosterMikeMondo.jpg
RosterSteveCorino.jpg
RosterKevinSteen.jpg

Castiel

Reaction score
This looks beautiful Starr, hopefully you make the product interesting! Any specific time this is starting since Generico and Perkins are still on the roster? Also, I notice Compton which I'm totally cool with because he's the man! Assuming the title isn't on the line in the main event?

Bennett
Briscoes
Titus
Cole
Mondo

Starr

Reaction score
Thank you for your opinion, I'm glad you like the look. As far as the time period goes, I wanted to go with a current esque roster, with a few former talents. I'll put it as modern currently. Expect a show within the next day or so.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Looks a great show, especially the Main Event.

Good luck with this BTB mate.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The GFX for this thread are F'N sexy! You do these yourself? I especially like the RAW style ROH logo.

Card One - Prediction time.

SINGLES | OPENER
RosterMikeBennett.jpg

TAG TEAM | LOWER MIDCARD
RosterMichaelElgin.jpg
RosterRoderickStrong.jpg

SINGLES | MIDCARD
RosterTJPerkins.jpg

TV CHAMPIONSHIP | UPPER MIDCARD
RosterHomicide.jpg

RosterKevinSteen.jpg

Starr

Reaction score
Not going to believe me, but I actually found these GFX's on google. I looked up ROH roster and they were all there. I'm not nearly this good.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Not going to believe me, but I actually found these GFX's on google. I looked up ROH roster and they were all there. I'm not nearly this good.
You lucked out then cause they are sexy.

I look forward to your first show.

Starr

Reaction score

ROHTransparent.png

[youtube]GmT5ylpk_LA[/youtube]
(That theme could mean one thing, and one thing only, ROH was live and in full throttle. The anticipation was driving everyone wild. The start of the show was just moments away, Philidelphia was rocking and they wanted to see some wrestling action. The fans were witnessing a great show and they were going to see exactly that. The crowd sat anxiously waiting for something good to come, but their wait was filled with jeers as ROH's world champion, Kevin Steen was the first to grace an apperance.)

[youtube]XX16O8ygLuo[/youtube]

(Out walked Steen with a huge smirk on his face. The crowd didn't take to kindly to him, in fact they were jeering the large superstar as he walked down the ramp. His mind was clear that he didn't really care for the people and he didn't mind what they thought. He slowly walked down the ramp, but he stopped about half way to cut some people the bird. This followed by a shrug and a walk up the ramp. Steen stood in the midst of the ring by this point, a microphone present in his hand. With disgust he finally spoke.)

KEVIN STEEN: This promotion is dying. I've beaten the odds, no matter who I've come across, I've beat em'. As far as I'm concerned, there isn't anybody left. I might as well take this championship, walk on out. I don't need you people, I don't need any of you. I'm through with it, FUCK RING OF HONOR, and this championship. In 30 days, I'm going to leave this promotion on top, as the world champion. This company will die, and I'll have my wish. So if there's any man who feels up to par and actually has enough balls to come out here and accept my challenge I'll take it. Anybody at all?

(Kevin sits calmly, his championship held over his shoulder. There isn't anyone, nobody can be heard, nobody can be seen. Finally there was an answer.)

[youtube]CD12LaeMQl8[/youtube]

(He was back! Davey Richards was back. The crowd took this for full glory, giving him a huge amount of love. Welcoming back the former ROH champion. Davey stood at the foot of the entrance ramp as he lifts the microphone to his mouth.)

DAVEY RICHARDS: You wanted a challenger Kevin? You wanted someone to face, well I'm here. You want to talk, then talk Kevin. I'm not here for friends, I'm here for a fight. I'll be ready to kick your fat ass all across Philadelphia. See, all these fans would love to see it. They'd love to see me kick your sorry ass out of this company. So I'll make it official, Davey Richards and Kevin Steen at the next pay per view, how's about it, big boy? Do you have the balls?

(Kevin smirks heavily, he holds his championship tightly as he quickly glares over at it. Kevin sighs but ultimately brings it forth.)

KEVIN STEEN: I've got the biggest set in ROH. So, yeah, okay. You want it Davey, you really want it!? Fine, you've got it! Thing is, I won't stop until you're dead Davey. I've beat you before, and I know I can do it again. Except this time, I'm taking this with me, and I'm ending this piece of shit show.

(The two have a small stare down, which seems to last forever. It's just great to know that Davey Richards was back.)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

SINGLES | OPENER
RosterJayLethal.jpg
RosterMikeBennett.jpg

The first match of the night was live and in full throttle. You have two highly talented wrestlers in Jay Lethal and Mike Bennett and just like that they were off. The match starts off with Jay Lethal getting a small takeover. This transition leads to a headlock which Jay holds for several seconds. However Mike has a small power advantage and he uses this to exit the lock. This would give Mike the time to kick Jay in the stomach. Jay would hold his stomach in pain. Mike would push Jay against the turnbuckle. Mike would taunt for the fans, but they didn't want any of it. Throwing jeers in his direction. Mike didn't care as he shrugged it off, rushing at Jay. However the few seconds Mike gave Jay gave him the momentum as Jay moved out of the rushing Bennett. Jay would roll up Bennett at this time.

1...2...KICKOUT!

So close. Jay knows this, as he runs his hand through his hair in amazement. He couldn't believe it. He hated the fact that he was so close, but he knew he couldn't stop there. Jay would lift Bennett, but Bennett would be on the faster end, raking the eyes of Jay. This would blind Jay for a few moments giving Mike the upper hand. Mike used this as his chance rushing against the ropes hitting a elbow shot onto Jay. Jay rebounds against the ropes, lying there for a few seconds. Mike nods his head, feeling rather confident with the way things were looking. Mike charges at Jay, and he connects with a clothesline. It flips Jay to the outside of the ring, but Jay holds onto the layer of the ring ropes, holding onto it for support. Mike feels rather confident at this point and attempts it again. Jay however uses this for a springboard opportunity. The two collide onto each other. Jay slowly lifts the leg of Bennett.

1...2...KICKOUT!

Again Mike kicks out. Mike didn't want to give up. He wanted to walk out the victor just as much as Jay did. Jay grabs the head of Mike lifting him up, however this time Mike isn't fast enough as Jay pushes Mike back. Connecting with a cracking superkick. Mike falls and he appears to be out of it. Jay climbs the turnbuckle as it appears to be an ode to the late Randy Savage. Jay leaps off the turnbuckle but at the last minute Mike moves, this causes Jay to crash onto the mat. Jay holds his elbow in pain, even letting out a huge scream in pain. Bennett slowly rises to his feet. Mike rushes at Jay hitting the box office smash. This was it, this match was over.

1...2...3!

WINNER: Mike Bennett

(Mike looks in disgust at Jay, but he doesn't retaliate instead he leaves the ring allowing the crowd to get their jeers in.)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(ROH is back from a brief break, standing with a huge smile on his face was Eddie Edwards. He had a great opportunity tonight. He was taking place in a fatal four way match, one which included the world champion. This was a great opportunity between these men. We see Eddie wrapping his hands, preparing for the showdown ahead of him. Slowly his door opens.)

EDDIE EDWARDS: It's you. I'll admit, I wasn't expecting to see you, of all people.

(The camera slowly shifts up to see Jimmy Jacobs. Jimmy holds a small smile on his face. It seemed odd as to why he was smiling, but he slowly rest his arm on Eddie. Jimmy shakes his head slowly, and speak.)

JIMMY JACOB: Don't be, we all know what's running through your head. Trust me, you have my word I won't help Kevin in any way. I promise.

(Would this really be clear? Would Jimmy actually throw this out at Eddie, an would Eddie be gullible as to believe it?)

EDDIE EDWARDS: If you say so, but trust me, I'll have my eye open.

(Just then the door opens again, this time it's Davey Richards. He slowly walks to Eddie, his attention glares over to Jimmy. It was an odd reunion for the two former partners.)

DAVEY RICHARDS: I hate to break this little reunion, but I actually came here to wish you luck Eddie. Oh, and Jimmy; Kevin's waiting. I'd get back there if I were you.

(Jimmy shakes his head in disgust, looking at Davey.)

JIMMY JACOBS: Good luck Eddie, I'll trust you'll have a good showing out there.

(Jimmy exits the cameo. Leaving Eddie and Davey. The two stare off as the scene fades out.)

COMMERCIAL BREAK

TAG TEAM | LOWER MIDCARD
RosterJayBriscoe.jpg
RosterMarkBriscoe.jpg
RosterMichaelElgin.jpg
RosterRoderickStrong.jpg

(What a great match. We have The Briscoe Brothers going toe to toe with the House of Truth. This match starts off with Mark Briscoe and Michael Elgin in the ring. No surprise comes as Elgin uses his brute strength to push back Briscoe against the turnbuckle. Mark angrily fights back with a punch, this staggers Elgin back for a brief moment, but it didn't last as Elgin rushes right back pushing his offensive fighting style into play. He strikes Mark with several clubs to the back. This causes Mark to fall, each time Mark appeared to stand Elgin would pelt Mark causing him to crash back onto the mat. Finally Elgin was getting bored with these shots, he lifts Mark, but before Elgin could drop Mark with a devastating scoop slam, Mark falls backwards. Elgin turns to get kneed in the face. Elgin falls back to the turnbuckle where his partner Roderick Strong sat. Roderick looked at Elgin, trying to put more power into the versatile man. Elgin shakes the cobwebs from his head, before going back into the fight with Elgin. Elgin dashes at Mark, but Mark moves out of the way. Once again Elgin dashes and yet again Mark moves. This happens a few more times before Elgin finally catches notice of this. Elgin then rushes at Jay and knocks him off the apron. The ref uses this as a reason to check on Jay. Both Roderick and Elgin dash into the ring and proceed to double team Mark. Several kicks and punches, and ironically as if plotted out Roderick escapes the ring just in time for the ref to turn around and notice noting. Elgin has a huge smile on his face at this point. Mark is out of it. He seems to be completely tuckered out by the beast of a man in front of him. Elgin dashes against the ropes, and smack! A throat trust from Mark, then it happened again. Smack! Smack! Smack! Then a devastating leg lariat to the back of Elgin's head. This dropped the big man but Mark was out of it. The race was on, both men had to climb to the turnbuckle. Clap! Mark made the tag. Clap! So did Elgin. Both Roderick and Jay rush into the middle of the ring as they fight with left and right punches. Roderick connects, Jay connects. Both men are throwing punches and this last for several seconds, finally Jay ducks as Roderick turns around dumb founded. Jay connects with the crucible. Connecting the leg.

1...2...IT'S BROKEN UP!

WINNER: Briscoe Brother by DQ

The bell is rung, The World's greatest tag team have attacked the tag team champions. Both Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas looked over the champions with a huge smile on their face. They slowly walked out of the ring, their message was made. They wanted the ROH Tag Team championship, if they kept up this impact it would only be a matter of time before they got it.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(The cameras are present inside the locker room, but it's unclear as to whom it belongs too. The camera zooms in closer of a nearby door. The camera peeps in, unaware to the two superstars. It was Cliff Compton and Homicide.)

HOMICIDE: Yo ese', what's this I'm hearin' bout ya' trying to take over this place. I don't think so Holmes, see tonight I gotta television title shot, I'm takin' on Adam Cole. I'd appreciate it, if you didn't run your mouth and kept it shut.

(Cliff looks at Homicide, with a complete look of surprise. Cliff slowly steps away from Homicide though, ignoring him completely.)

HOMICIDE: I'm talkin' to you Holmes, don't ignore me man.

(Homicide walks over to Cliff poking him on the shoulder. Cliff slowly turns his head to Homicide, he smirks heavily.)

CLIFF COMPTON: D'you wanna have that match or not? If so, I'd suggest getting y'ass away from me. I don't want anything to d'with ya'. Get it? Got it? Good.

(Cliff drags past Homicide. Disgusted by Homicide and the fact that he was bragging about his championship match.)

HOMICIDE: What's your problem ese?

COMMERCIAL BREAK

SINGLES | MIDCARD
RosterRhettTitus.jpg
RosterTJPerkins.jpg

This match has Rhett Titus, and TJ Perkins. The match starts with both men locking up in a casual sense. Titus gets the upper hand rather fast, holding a headlock for several seconds, before flipping TJ onto the mat, still to the surprise of many Rhett holds onto the headlock. Rhett keeps the headlock steady as TJ slowly rises onto one knee. TJ uses this as he pushes off Rhett, tossing him in the direction of the ring ropes. Rhett rebounds but TJ lights up Rhett with a quick dropkick. Rhett quickly gets back up but is hit with another dropkick. The same process happens yet again as Rhett gets back to his feet. Finally Rhett gets the drift and dodges a forth attempt at a dropkick. Rhett then elbow drops the open back of TJ. Hitting everything in his way. Rhett heads over to TJ, to lift him up but TJ pushes back. Not allowing Rhett to get an overload on offense. TJ hits a few quick shots to Rhett; Rhett doesn't allow this for long as he knees TJ in the chest. Rhett follows this up with a quick DDT. Rhett goes for a quick cover.

1...2...KICKOUT

Almost, but not close enough. TJ had kicked out. Rhett didn't pout about it, he didn't even let it get to him. Instead he went back on the attack. Kicking TJ several times, causing him to stagger against the ring ropes. Rhett continues this viscous onslaught. As the ref begins his count for disqualification. At the direct hearing of 3, Rhett steps back. Letting several seconds to go by before going back onto the attack, this time however TJ springs back and rolls aroun d Rhett, rolling him up.

1...2..3--NO!

Rhett barely kicks out. TJ can't believe it. He thought he had it. TJ quickly gets back to his feet, as does Rhett. The two men stare off against each other, before going back to a casual lock up. Rhett pushes back but TJ does the surprising thing in leg sweeping Rhett, causing him to trip. TJ then sits a standing moonsault. It all appears to be going in TJ's favor as he lines up against the turnbuckle. Rushing at Rhett, he goes for the 86'er, but at the last moment in a surprise Rhett moves. TJ hits the opposing turnbuckle, and sits there with a look of surprise. Rhett uses this for his advantage, locks up TJ and connects with the muff driver. Pinning TJ.

WINNER: Rhett Titus.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The camera cuts to the back to see Jim Cornette. He looks rather caught up with everything. He's currently sitting in his desk, looking over a few papers. His face told a story, something wasn't right.

JIM CORNETTE: No, Kevin! I'm sick of your crap, I know what you're wanting, and I don't want any of it.

The camera zooms out to see Kevin Steen, who held his championship on his shoulder. He was pushing the buttons of Jim, this much was clear.

KEVIN STEEN: Shut up Jim, I'm not hear to consult you, as far as I'm concerned, you're not actually worth my time. Tonight I face three other men, and you find this to be funny? I don't get it, I'm the face of this company, I'm the best damn superstar in Ring of Honor, and you're going to have me face these men? Eddie Edwards? My good friend, Steve Corino? Hell, Mike Mondo! No, I'm disgusted.

Jim smirks heavily, as if a lightbulb had shot over his head. Jim shakes his head slowly.

JIM CORNETTE: You know something, I've grown tired of your mouth. So, I'll tell you what. Opposed to hearing about this, if you lose tonight, not only will you face Davey Richards, but you'll face that man too! Too make it better, we'll make it a hardcore match!

This really irritated Kevin as he walked off, disgusted by what Cornette had accomplished. However now it was time for the television championship match.

TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP | UPPER MIDCARD
RosterAdamCole.jpg
RosterHomicide.jpg

Adam Cole and Homicide looked right at each other. Both men wanted to fight and they both wanted ROH television championship. The match started with Adam Cole and Homicide starting down. The two have an immense staring contest, and they're both glaring at each other, but something surprised the entire crowd, they shot up with a mixed reaction as the music blasted onto the surface.

[youtube]KVYDnQwi3OQ[/youtube]

Mr Brownstone by Guns N Roses blasted onto the surface, and that could mean one thing. Cliff Compton was in the arena tonight. Both Adam Cole and Homicide looked over at Compton, who didn't compete tonight, but still had to have his presence known. Cliff stood at the edge of the entrance ramp, rolling his wrist. Cliff slowly lifted his mic to mouth, speaking.

CLIFF COMPTON: You like that boy? Huh, you like it when other people steal your little moment of fame? Huh, Homicide? I'm talking to y'boy. I didn't take too kindly to whatcha' did earlier, so I got thinking, why not ruin your shot. You're all about running y'mouth. I thought it'd only be fair.

Cliff begins to head down to the ring, but before he can enter the ring, he stops half way. Smirking heavily, he shakes his head Homicide, he then turns his attention to Adam Cole.

CLIFF COMPTON: Yo, Adam. Don't think I forgot about you, cause I find it funny. You won't defend the strap against a man like me, you decide to face a guy like Homicide. What's goin' on? Oh that's right, you're too scared to face me. I get it.

Cliff slowly steps onto the steel steps which led to the middle of the ring. Cliff looked at both men, a huge smirk on his face. He slowly looked at the microphone in his hand. Cliff grasps his microphone before clubbing Homicide in the head. Adam Cole looks on in shock, but Adam isn't complaining. Adam joins in with Cliff as they both decide to attack Homicide, slowly Adam turns to Cliff with a huge smile. Adam stretches his hand, it looked like a partnership. Cliff accepts! These two were now allies. Adam tried to escape, Cliff still has the grip on his hand he pulls him closer. Adam is face to face with Cliff. Both men are looking at each other. Cliff releases the grip, pointing at the television championship. It was clear there would be no contest, but did Cliff just prove he was the best choice for a television championship match? That'll have to be decided in the upcoming weeks.

WINNER: NO CONTEST

COMMERCIAL BREAK

RosterEddieEdwards.jpg
RosterMikeMondo.jpg
RosterSteveCorino.jpg
RosterKevinSteen.jpg

It was time for the main event of the evening. The match starts with Corino shooting for Steen. In this sense Mondo shoots for Eddie Edwards. Corino and Steen lock up in a casual sense, this has Steen clubbing Corino seveal times in the back. However Corino pushes back sending Steen in the direction of Mondo and Edwards. Mondo and Edwards turn their attention to Steen as both men chop at Steen. This causes Steen to falter back against the turnbuckle. Edwards then turns to Mondo once again and connects with a backdrop. Edwards turns around and begins to suit up for what looked like a superkick, he shoots forward at Steen, but Steen isn't going to take place in any of it. He moves out of the way, this causes Edwards however to get caught up in the ropes. Corino rushes behind Mondo whose now back to his feet and hits a enzuigiri. Mondo falls to the mat. Corino tries to still one by going for the pin.

1...BROKEN UP!

Eddie wasn't going to allow this as he pushes off Corino. Eddie turns around into a big forearm by Steen. This knocks over Eddie as he crashes to the mat. Corino looks at his ally Kevin Steen, and decides to pass up on taking a shot at his friend. Which would ultimately be a mistake as Mondo would dropkick the back of Corino knocking him out of the ring. The thud collided with Corino who was now motionless outside the ring. It was three men now, Mondo, Steen and Edwards. Mondo and Steen both look at Edwards, before charging at him. Edwards tries his hardest to defend the double team by pelting both men with several fist, but the onslaught is too much. Edwards is knocked to the mat, and it appeared clear that he was going to be removed just like Corino. However Steen turned to Mondo slapping in the face. The crowd gasp with a mixed reaction. Mondo doesn't take kindly to this as he returns the favor. Slapping the current champion. Both men then go to a heated lock up, which both men hold for several seconds. Mondo gets the upper hand for a brief moment, but Steen uses pure force to lift Mondo up onto his shoulders. Slowly Corino is sliding into the ring. Steen uses this momentum to connect the F-clinq. Mondo was out of it. Steen had this match in the bag. Steen falls onto Mondo, aiming for the cover.

1...2...BROKE UP!

Eddie Edwards breaks the pin. Keeping Steen from victory. Eddie continues to pelt Steen with shots but Steen pushes back Eddie giving himself time to get back to his feet, however it didn't last long as Corino connects with the old school kick, knocking Steen back to the mat. Steen seems to be out of it. Eddie however rebounds off this and connects with the dragon sleeper onto Corino. They both fall backwards, Eddie has it locked in. Steen slides to turnbuckle, just looking at Eddie, who had a tight grip on his best friend. Steen runs his hand through his hair, shaking his head.

TAP! TAP! TAP!

WINNER: Eddie Edwards.

It was official, Eddie had won the fatal four way. Corino had submitted. Now the match was clear, Eddie Edwards, Davey Richards and Kevin Steen would compete for ROH's biggest prize in a triple threat. The American wolves were reunited, but not in the sort you'd expect. In a common fashion, they were opponents, but could they work together to overcome Steen? That'll be answered in the next few weeks. Eddie stands tall, but his eyes gaze over at Kevin Steen who now has his championship in his hands. He's sitting at the turnbuckle though, still looking at Edwards.

[youtube]CD12LaeMQl8[/youtube]

Then came Davey, who walked down the ramp to join his good friend Eddie. Davey speeds down to the ring to stand with his friend, but at the same time his future opponent. This episode of ROH ends with Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards alongside each other in the ring. To the side of them was the ROH world championship, with Steen laid aside the turnbuckle holding the championship close to him.

Starr

Reaction score

ROHTransparent.png

Card two: The start of something new.

OPENER | SINGLES
RosterCharlieHaas.jpg
RosterRoderickStrong.jpg

LOWER MIDCARD | TRIPLE THREAT
RosterCliffCompton.jpg
RosterCedricAlexander.jpg
RosterKyleOReilly.jpg

LOWER MIDCARD | TAG TEAM