• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ring of Honor General Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Well Eddie's been out with a hernia so you haven't missed a lot but the build and match fir supercard was amazing

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
F1Up4BIWYAE_dmY

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I just finished a watch of Final Battle 2015, what a crazy show. I think it was AJ's last or at least one of his last last appearances before he debuted with WWE. Him vs Jay Lethal in the main event was insane, there was an undercard Adam Cole vs Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish vs Roderick Strong match and the Boys were dressed up like greasers bc they were being converted to real men by Silas Young

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Well by undercard I just meant not main event lol Fish vs Strong for TV title was 3rd from the top

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Didn't O'Reilly end up beating Cole for the belt for like a month after this show only to drop it again in Japan?