Rikishi Angry?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Miller

Reaction score
I thought she had the best spread in the recent playboy WWE editions. Thanks for these

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Prior to the match pitting Mark Henry and The Great Khali against Jimmy and Jey Uso on Raw, The brand's General Manager switched the bout to a dance-off. The World's Strongest Man and The Punjabi Playboy notched the victory with their unorthodox dance moves.

Former WWE star Rikishi, father of the Uso brothers, took to Twitter to express his unhappiness for the angle.

"My thoughts on my sons' dance off? Didn't really need it," he wrote. "Creative Team WTF!! Its not that hard to figure in talent."

He added, "Tag Teams in the WWE are not really the focus as we can see. Soon Usos will be in singles."

True about the tag teams. WWE doesnt give two shits about them.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
They started off very well in WWE and it's all been downhill from there.

AF.

Reaction score
They could be one of the best teams in the WWE right now if they gave them the right push and booking.

'Creative team WTF' sums up just about everything here.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
While the Santino/Tamina stuff has been funny when they interacted they really broke her away from the Uso's way too soon.