• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Riddle me this

What word has eight letters in it but only one letter?

Sorry, it's the best I can find, the few I know have been said or are easier than this one...

seX-Power

Lol I know the answer but I can't be bothered to think of a riddle, partly because I don't know any worth mentioning.

Evil Austin

Good idea for a thread. I have a good riddle -- though I have to wait for me to guess one right.

Yeaa first, sorry Kiz :)

The person who makes it has no need for it. The person who purchases it does not use it. The person who does use it does not know he or she is. What is it?

Evil Austin

I heard that one last week a friend of mine asked it to me over msn.

It's something like a Grave or a Coffin can't remember exactly. ? Cause the person who made it wouldn't have a need for it etc.

Edit I am going offline soon for a few hours so if I am right then below is the next riddle. If I am wrong then forget about the riddle below.

If your sock drawer has 6 black socks, 4 brown socks, 8 white socks, and 2 tan socks, how many socks would you have to pull out in the dark to be sure you had a matching pair?