• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Riddle Accused Of Filming himself with 19 year old sending to ex

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Yeah, as scummy as it is to send a video of yourself to your Ex having sex with someone, at least that someone was over the age of 18.

IF this is all true that is. I ain't gonna say one way or another if it is.
Nah, it is still scummy regardless, but the fact it was with someone who over 18 is what got me and my point. If it true and all, you got to take these types of things with a grain of salt

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Yeah, as scummy as it is to send a video of yourself to your Ex having sex with someone, at least that someone was over the age of 18.

IF this is all true that is. I ain't gonna say one way or another if it is.
Pretty much my thoughts on it, though it sounds more like Matt should been involved with that Mysterio angle than Murphy or at least it would been more realistic

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Nah, it is still scummy regardless, but the fact it was with someone who over 18 is what got me and my point. If it true and all, you got to take these types of things with a grain of salt
:lol oh I agree it's scummy. By saying at least it's someone over 18, I mean like, at least it wasn't with someone who is underage which would open another whole ass can of worms for him.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
:lol oh I agree it's scummy. By saying at least it's someone over 18, I mean like, at least it wasn't with someone who is underage which would open another whole ass can of worms for him.
Yeah, it would...as it would be RK-Bro no more, but Heiden-Bro, if you catch what I am saying

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Honestly I think it's mostly on the 19yo stripper to complain, as she's the one having herself shared.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Honestly I think it's mostly on the 19yo stripper to complain, as she's the one having herself shared.
Good point.....the ex wife shared a screenshot of the young lady posting about her mental health and struggles from bullying......which will most likely happen from the followers of Riddles ex.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Idk how the laws are at all between adults but I mean getting a video of two people fucking regardless of context is probably an issue if there's no consent given lol probably nothing to be done with the one instance but like you can't just constantly send dick pics to someone lmao it would eventually qualify as harassment. And she probably wouldn't have the luxury of simply blocking him due to their kids being involved, some contact or availability would have to he maintained for them.

But yeah all depends on of its true, but if it is...I'm not sure if sending videos of yourself fucking someone to anyone is or should be legal without consent :lol

Deezy

DZ PZ
Idk how the laws are at all between adults but I mean getting a video of two people fucking regardless of context is probably an issue if there's no consent given lol probably nothing to be done with the one instance but like you can't just constantly send dick pics to someone lmao it would eventually qualify as harassment. And she probably wouldn't have the luxury of simply blocking him due to their kids being involved, some contact or availability would have to he maintained for them.

But yeah all depends on of its true, but if it is...I'm not sure if sending videos of yourself fucking someone to anyone is or should be legal without consent :lol
They seemed so wholesome from Riddle's documentary on the network when he just got there.

I blame moving to Florida :side:

Dale

Super Moderator
Maybe i'm not reading that article correctly because it's utter trash but my understanding of it is that the 'ex' isn't the wife he had the split and whole public shit with last year or whenever it was. It reads to me he moved onto another woman after her and that's the person he was allegedly sending shit to

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Maybe i'm not reading that article correctly because it's utter trash but my understanding of it is that the 'ex' isn't the wife he had the split and whole public shit with last year or whenever it was. It reads to me he moved onto another woman after her and that's the person he was allegedly sending shit to

Oh you're actually right. Someone said they were glad Riddle was happy with the new girl and the new girl is the one that said all this so they most certainly are not together anymore either:DEAD: