• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Riddle Accused Of Filming himself with 19 year old sending to ex

Deezy

DZ PZ
Being a shitty husband isn't against the law......and based off the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard shit show. taking ex's accusations at face value is dubious at best.

Cwalker

Yeah say what you will…but if the thot was 19 then Riddle really ain’t in the won’t legally and this is just some dude being a dick to his ex

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Is this even a scandal?

And why the chick typing this shit like she's OMB?

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Upon further consideration I can see how sending footage of yourself having sex with someone unsolicited to your ex would be a problem

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I find it quite interesting some folk's immediate go to is to say she deserved/must have done something, even if it turns out shes lying.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I am just shocked, for a lack of a better term, that an accusation has come out and the person involved is over 18 as most of these headlines they are under
Yeah, as scummy as it is to send a video of yourself to your Ex having sex with someone, at least that someone was over the age of 18.

IF this is all true that is. I ain't gonna say one way or another if it is.