Ricky Steamboat Injured

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
The following has been posted on WWE.com:

"Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat performed a stunt with other Legends this past Monday. Late Wednesday night, Ricky was experiencing pain in his neck and shoulder, and immediately went to the hospital. It is not clear if his current condition is related to his performance on Monday night. WWE is waiting to hear more from the attending physicians."

WWE added the following to their story about Ricky Steamboat's hospitalization: "According to medical officials, his condition is most likely not related to his performance on Monday night, and Ricky’s medical prognosis is good to excellent."

Such a shame that this has occured and it all happened so fast. He was on RAW and then two days later he is rushed to hospital. I hope that he gets through this and is okay. Does anyone know what problem he actually had?

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
The article claims Steamboat suffered a brain aneurysm in Tampa last night and is hospitalzed as our initial report stated.

The injury has been confirmed by WWE sources and is not part of an angle from this past Monday.

Steamboat is currently listed in ICU under 24-hour observation and it has been reported that an angiogram has shown bleeding of the brain.

this could be a sad day for perfessional wrestling!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
A brain aneurysm is certainly very serious, from my understanding most of the time the person dies from suffering that so it could indeed be a very sad day for the wrestling industry. Amazing how something can suddenly happen, you can be in good health one day and then two days later be in a very serious condition.

R.D Punk

Reaction score
When I read this I nearly shit myself. I am studying medicen in my spare time and brain aneursym pretty much as you said KFC (sorry old habbit) they die from it. Who is too say that Ricky will die though. Just because the majority die doesn't mean thoughs in the minority will. Untill the details come out all we can do is hope and pray that he will okay. It's weird like you said that one day you can be jumping around and then the next you are nearly dieing.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
well i u never know, if he does pass away i think it will possibly as sad when eddie died!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Hopefully because, as far as I know, he is a fit and healthy person his body will be able to fit something like this better than someone who is in bad shape already. Like you said we just need to wait for some more details to come through.