Rich Swann is gone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

They decided to part ways with him. I guess this is because of the allegations. True or not, they staled his name.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
*Swann

there's my input to this conversation. He screwed over my league team big time.

• Haha
Reactions: bullyballmm

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not excusing his behavior/actions, but still, if his name was cleared of all charges, wtfff
Ah, WWE Doesn't want anyone in their Buisness if they've been "accused", apparently they only want the CLEAN SLATE Wrestlers. One wrong move or accuisation And Your Out!. Smh.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Ah, WWE Doesn't want anyone in their Buisness if they've been "accused", apparently they only want the CLEAN SLATE Wrestlers. One wrong move or accuisation And Your Out!. Smh.
It's not good. It sets a huge precedent. This is what I hate about America right now. You can just accuse someone, and affect his career right from the get-go, without any kind of "due process" like Trump said recently...

NOBODY is double checking the facts, and taking every fucking accusation as fact. *facepalms* Oh, fuck you "[HASHTAG]#MeToo[/HASHTAG]."

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm not excusing his behavior/actions, but still, if his name was cleared of all charges, wtfff
His wife dropped the charges. It may have happened, it may not have happened. We don't know. I hope not.

But yeah, this kind of stuff is happening more and more. Man gets accused of something against a woman, found to not be guilty, still treated as a disgusting pig. I feel bad for you guys.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
They mutually agreed on parting ways. Does no one read the actual article?
It's for the better too. Time to clean up his image.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
They mutually agreed on parting ways. Does no one read the actual article?
It's for the better too. Time to clean up his image.
They just say that for good press. He likely agreed to leaving because they told him it would look better for him too.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I don't care or have an opinion because
no matter what I say...it will be wrong.

tumblr_mvryud9DSz1r7ev7ho1_500.gif

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I had the feeling that things weren't going to go back to the way they used to when I heard that the charges were dropped. I mean, it would've been so awkward after all of this but I feel bad for Rich. Hopefully he does well somewhere else.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
especially nowadays it's hard to deal with situations like these because everybody's aware of the accusations through the internet. You can't sweep something like this under the rug anymore, whether it be by him or the company. Because I'm pretty sure Swann doesn't feel as comfortable as he used to in front of thousands of people who know his legal troubles now

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
It's not good. It sets a huge precedent. This is what I hate about America right now. You can just accuse someone, and affect his career right from the get-go, without any kind of "due process" like Trump said recently...

NOBODY is double checking the facts, and taking every fucking accusation as fact. *facepalms* Oh, fuck you "[HASHTAG]#MeToo[/HASHTAG]."

That's nothing new. The court of public opinion has always been harder on people than actual courts have. Just a couple examples, look at Lizzie Borden, a woman who was not only acquitted of murdering her parents, but looking back at the actual evidence it seems ludicrous she was ever put on trial. Yet then and to this day, she is revered as an axe murderer who killed her parents. Among MANY others, Val Lorwin was accused during the McCarthy hearings simply because someone said he handed someone else a red business card... so of course he was accused of communism and the court of public opinion ruined him. The Salem witch trials are another example of this. It's nothing new and it's no worse now than it's ever been. People have always and will always form their own opinions based off accusations rather than actual evidence.

I don't agree with a lot that Trump says, but he's right that this happens. However, it's hardly a new phenomena. I forget exactly what it's called, but it social psychological phenomena which has been studied for a long time.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Meh, who cares really, the guys gimmick was that he danced and could flip on a dead brand.

I guarantee that if it was someone like Cena or Reigns or someone that drew enough money the outcome would be totally different.