Rich Swann Arrested

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crash

Reaction score
Turns out the victim was fellow wrestler Su Yung.
Su-Yung.jpg

Personally I have no idea who she is but she's in Shine Wrestling. So there's that.

WHAT? I love Su Yung now I got a problem with him. Fucking asshole!

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Well RIP Rich Swanns Career.

Though the P in RIP isnt really fitting in this case.

TrueAlpha

Jobber
Reaction score
Rich Swann dealt with a rough life growing up. At the age of 12, his father was killed by his girlfriend. At 16, he lost his mother and turned to a life of drugs. When Rich cleaned himself, he was able to finish high school and started wrestling on the Indies until he made it to WWE.

It's unfortunate what happened to our fellow wrestler. However, the decision he made concerning his wife wasn't the smart one. We live in a world where the moment we do something wrong, it stays with us forever. People will always link your actions to who you are as a person without understanding them personally. WWE made the right move suspending him. This gives the court time for him to be proven till innocent or guilty.

At the end of the day, we have skeletons in our closet. All of us do, just some get theirs revealed quicker when they're in the public eye.

Reactions: Swift

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
At the end of the day, we have skeletons in our closet.
*checks closet*

Nope. Just cats :bodallas:

As for everything else you said... Just because he had a rough life doesn't excuse what he did to her. Public eye or not, this is something that could have been going on for awhile. If he is proven guilty and he is indeed abusive.. He needs to get help based on what you said. Death can screw with your head and so can drugs. Once a drug addict, you are always an addict. You are only ever in recovery or your not. Something like this can just make him go back down that path and end up hurting someone else in the future.

Reactions: TrueAlpha