• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ric Flair's Son Dead

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Sad news. Wonder what killed him. If it was a car accident or something, we'd know by now. Must have been something that required an autopsy.

zigglerHEEL

I read also he had previously struggled with Heroin abuse.... possible relapse??.... No matter, still a shame and terrible news. I'm sure he eventually would've had his chance in WWE given how close HHH and Flair are. I remember when he first appeared on Nitro, hard to believe how long ago that was and how young he was... RIP

Rated R Superstar

I have a cousin who's teaching in Japan and is a massive wrestling fan. He said he actually got to see Reid while he was there. While he wasn't the greatest, my cousin would go on to tell me that he saw some great potential in him. Reid even signed some stuff for my cousin. My cousin liked him and told me because of what he saw in Reid and how well Reid treated him that he would be a life long fan. Hopefully Ric's alright. I hope the family is okay.

Troy

Wow awful news. He had so much potential, not just because he was Flair's son but because of his amatuer wrestling background as well. He would eventually have been given a chance at the big time and it sad to see this happen. It would have been incredibly tough to grow up as the son of one of the greatest of all time so maybe that pressure pushed him towards the drugs.

RIP