Ric Flair was drunk on Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
He's a grown man, he's not a kid or babysitter so there's isn't that much the WWE can do about it if he was drunk.
Lol one can fire an employee for being intoxicated. Not saying they will, but if they wanted to, they could just avoid having Flair on Tv from now on.

Reactions: Butters!

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I think wrestling would be more fun if the non-wrestling personalities on the show were more often intoxicated.

wk

Reactions: Leo C

Muur

The Artiste
Reaction score
Not believing anything unless a report comes out.

Flair didn't seem off to me though, seemed normal. For Flair.

Reactions: Wacokid27

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hogan is a pot head according to multiple shoot interviews. So you'd have a much higher chance of seeing him high than drunk.

A fun fact that few people know about - Hulk Hogan nearly got busted for pot the night before Wrestlemania 3. I can only imagine the shit storm that would have ensued if he had ended up missing the big main event with Andre The Giant the next night (assuming he couldn't have made bail for it within 24 hours or something.)

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
A fun fact that few people know about - Hulk Hogan nearly got busted for pot the night before Wrestlemania 3. I can only imagine the shit storm that would have ensued if he had ended up missing the big main event with Andre The Giant the next night (assuming he couldn't have made bail for it within 24 hours or something.)
Imagine the landscape of WWE without him being there. Seriously different.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
lol this is my big pull in moment to watch raw today.

Mean WOOOOOOOOOOOOO Gene!