Ric Flair was drunk on Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ric Flair was drunk on Raw he was sluring his words during that promo. He didnt seem all there seriously this guy is a mess he cant even stay sober for an appearance on Raw. Just go back to Charlotte, North Carolina Ric and stay there

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I haven't seen RAW yet, but doesn't this guy always turn up on RAW and fuck something up? :notsure:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
OP is slurring on her words.... What does that mean?

Flair just talks like that.

Reactions: Rysenberg

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Right, that's what I was referring to. I might go to RAW June 16th and if I do, I'm makin' a sign that says FIRE FLAIR, HIRE J.R. or something like that lol

Do it... even though you can likely bet that that's a sign asking to be confiscated.

Reaction score
Do it... even though you can likely bet that that's a sign asking to be confiscated.
When I went to RAW ten years ago, the only person that was confiscating signs was some lady in a chair outside the actual ring area making sure there were no curse words on any signs before we walked in. She didn't look like a wrestling fan or nothin' lol. You're saying after I get into the arena, sit down, and hold the sign up, that's when they'd come by to confiscate it?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
When I went to RAW ten years ago, the only person that was confiscating signs was some lady in a chair outside the actual ring area making sure there were no curse words on any signs before we walked in. She didn't look like a wrestling fan or nothin' lol. You're saying after I get into the arena, sit down, and hold the sign up, that's when they'd come by to confiscate it?
It's not 2004 though, times have changed for the worse.

Reactions: Swift

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

As soon as someone backstage spots it on camera, they may instruct someone to walk to your area and snatch it away from you if they don't want it being seen on television. You never know. People have had signs taken away for less than what you're suggesting here.