• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ric Flair now working the Trumper circuit

Deezy

DZ PZ
Because he wasn't a Republican before this?

You'd be shocked how many people in the biz are Trump supporters.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
When people realize how many people in AEW are Republicans including the owner lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
When people realize how many people in AEW are Republicans including the owner lmao.

This is why I don’t care and let it bother me about peoples political leanings. Because I wouldn’t like half the people I like if I did lmao. I judge them by how they actually act.

Necro

And not to carry on but you do realize there are creeps of every party right? Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Donald Trump. Like what are you even talking about? Smh these posts are ridiculous.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Because he wasn't a Republican before this?

You'd be shocked how many people in the biz are Trump supporters.

It seems a lot of them choose to ignore a lot of the shitty things he’s done because hE wAs sUcH a nIcE gUy (when he did work with WWE)

Deezy

DZ PZ
It seems a lot of them choose to ignore a lot of the shitty things he’s done because hE wAs sUcH a nIcE gUy (when he did work with WWE)

Uhhh......not really, people been making fun of drunk Flair and bringing up his helicopter routine for along time bud.

Necro

100%. I always say the far left and far right see both shitty. More balance is always better.

The best part is all these politicians became super rich off this civil unrest. If anyone thinks these politicians aren’t laughing at the far right and far left fighting they are delusional. It’s all about the game, and how you play it. The fact that Donald Trump legit used wrestling promos to become President shows you how much of a con politics is.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
There are bad apples in every bunch. It's not like good vs. bad is determined by party affiliation. Especially considering some have switched from Republican to Democrat or Democrat to Republican during their careers, like Donald Trump.

Anyway, Ric Flair can do whatever. Politicians on either side use popular people to gain advantage all the time. Id rather that he be busy with toxic politics than to be on a wrestling show doing something that wouldn't be interesting.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
The best part is all these politicians became super rich off this civil unrest. If anyone thinks these politicians aren’t laughing at the far right and far left fighting they are delusional. It’s all about the game, and how you play it. The fact that Donald Trump legit used wrestling promos to become President shows you how much of a con politics is.

This is why I can’t wait for my chance to run :cockykid I’m gonna cut amazing promos on my victim, I mean opponent.