Ric Flair Injured

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ric Flair missed this week's SmackDown taping due to a problem with his ear. According to one source, it's a chronic thing that he has been dealing with for several years. However; this time it was serious enough to keep him off TV.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
This sounds really serious, hope he's okay

PeepShow

^Actually, it doesnt sound to serious....lol. If hes had this problem for yrs, and has been able to keep going, its obviously not too serious.....

Hope he gets a good push sometime soon.

xtremebadass

wow, nothing keeps this guy from the ring, he withstands the test of time, but he is kept off tv because of his ear? This must be serious! Get well soon Naytch.

Reaction score
poor Ric, what is he like 90 now!?!?!? lol, I hope he gets a full recovery and comes back and puts over some new stars

the dark knight

he'll be back, even if he lost his leg or something. that guy breathes wrestling...

Darlo007

Reaction score
Yep hopes he's back soon!
Just give him a hearing aid or sumthing and he will be fine! lol

Reaction score
best wishes.......hope he receovers soon......knowing him he'll be back by the next house show

Y2JFan

Reaction score
I wonder if he ruptured his ear drum or something--I had that happen once on an airplane, and it hurt like hell. Also, a bunch of brown and red fluid came gushing out.
But that's not nearly as nasty as Flair's wrinkly old boobs.