Ric Flair Expected to Re-sign

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Flair Expected to Resign
Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer is reporting that Ric Flair is expected to resign with the WWE. If he does resign he will resume his role as ambassador. Flair still will be making his non-WWE bookings, but it is unknown if he will still return to the ring overseas like he had planned.
source: http://weeklywrestlingwrapup.com/news/news63.html

Dre

Reaction score
I'm cool with this as long as he don't try to make a return in the ring.

Ballin

Reaction score
Flair is really annoying, I've never liked him but I can respect what he has done for the industry.

As to my knowledge, Flair has been wrestling in diferent companys and taking bookings? This is pretty disrepectful to Michaels. Like, Farve, he should've made his decison, thought it through, and not retired so quickly

chessarmy

Ric Flair can sign all the contracts he wants, he can make all the appearances he wants, but he better stay out of the ring. He got the best send off ever last year and it would be a shame to tarnish that

CenaMark54

Flair is getting back in the ring. No doubt about it. Legacy vs HHH/HBK/Flair is pretty much a given at some point. No retirement is permanemt in the wrestling world.

Reaction score
I keep seeing that he better stay out of the ring, which I don't understand. He already had a match against Orton this past Monday. You might say that it was just a "fight", but that's a load of crap. It wasn't technically a match by WWE standards, but they did everything that you do in a wrestling match. They put on a staged fight with a predetermined outcome with the goal of entertaining an audience. In my book he has already broken his promise to not wrestle again with what he did this past Monday.

Ballin

Reaction score
I keep seeing that he better stay out of the ring, which I don't understand. He already had a match against Orton this past Monday. You might say that it was just a "fight", but that's a load of crap. It wasn't technically a match by WWE standards, but they did everything that you do in a wrestling match. They put on a staged fight with a predetermined outcome with the goal of entertaining an audience. In my book he has already broken his promise to not wrestle again with what he did this past Monday.

The way the set it up was suppost to just be a brawl. Not a match, they aren't going to have Flair go out and have a street fight each Monday. One time thing.

CT Styles

I'm all for him to fuck off and let it go. He is 60, retire like you fucking said. This really pisses me off when he can't let his time go and fill up the space of someone literally half his age. He said he'd never wrestle again and like CenaMark54 said, he's going to, no doubt about it. Just fuck off.