Ric Flair discusses Charlotte's knee injury

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
charlottewwe.webp

Ric Flair is confident that his daughter Charlotte Flair will be able to come back strong from her injury.

Charlotte is facing an extended time out of action after suffering a torn ACL, MCL, and meniscus. The injury happened during a match where Asuka defeated Charlotte on the December 8 episode of SmackDown. The following week, WWE announced that Charlotte is expected to be out of action for nine months.

While appearing on Casual Conversations with The Classic, Ric Flair said he's told Charlotte that she'll come back from this injury. Ric thinks it'll be "the greatest storyline of all time." Ric said Charlotte was stressed out by the injury because she hasn't been hurt in a long time.

Ric also said he believes Charlotte is the best worker in the industry:

I'm telling you, and it'll probably make her mad, she is the best worker in the business --man or woman. She can do stuff Rey Mysterio does. She's 5 [foot] 11 and weighs 150 pounds. She is the best worker in the business -- male or female.
She never politics, you know what I mean? In this horrible world of politics in the business, she don't kiss anybody's ass. She just gets better every day.
I told her, she’ll come back from this injury. It stressed her out because she hasn’t been hurt in a long time. But she’s so muscled up and I mean, she’ll come through the surgery and they’ll put some stem cells in her and she’ll come back and it’ll be the greatest storyline of all time. She and Bayley and IYO and all those guys and Asuka, I mean. And there are more people for her to still wrestle. She’s got so much going on for her.

Flair said he's not knocking any of the other members of the women's division, but he thinks Charlotte is the best.

Charlotte was feuding with Damage CTRL prior to suffering her knee injury.

Dave Meltzer confirmed this week that Charlotte signed a new WWE contract several months ago. Fightful reported that the contract is for a “huge money increase” and is “one of the highest-paid deals to a woman in WWE history."

While Charlotte is in WWE, Ric Flair is signed to a multi-year deal with AEW.