Rey Rey robbing a store with the help of some ostriches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
"If I could be serious for a minute?"

What the hell is this?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
This is the real reason why Rey Rey was suspended. When they found out he was treating animals bad WWE didn't approve of it. The story behind this was the last wrestler who used animals to his help was Aquaman. One day he challenged Hulk Hogan for the World title and had whales try to ambush him. Luckily Hulk Hogan managed to get out of the water quick enough, and Vince caught on. So he doesn't want another attack with animals done so they began to suspend them. Now as to why they lied about it is because they need to make something believable. No one would believe animals attack people, so they make up stuff like Rey Rey did with the weed.

Reactions: leojay

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Farooq said:
This is the real reason why Rey Rey was suspended. When they found out he was treating animals bad WWE didn't approve of it. The story behind this was the last wrestler who used animals to his help was Aquaman. One day he challenged Hulk Hogan for the World title and had whales try to ambush him. Luckily Hulk Hogan managed to get out of the water quick enough, and Vince caught on. So he doesn't want another attack with animals done so they began to suspend them. Now as to why they lied about it is because they need to make something believable. No one would believe animals attack people, so they make up stuff like Rey Rey did with the weed.

Hmm, yeah, when I think about it that makes complete sense :dawg: :pity: :dafuq:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
You're welcome :sandow:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Oh rey rey.. will you ever learn.

Reaction score
Imao wtf is this. Looks legit. No wonder I've been seeing couple of memes about this.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
People say it is supposed to be a viral ad for Stride Mystery Flavor gum. The guy who pointed this out says that Rey's question mark on the tights matches the gum's logo and they have used ostriches in their ads before. Still fucking crazy.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
People say it is supposed to be a viral ad for Stride Mystery Flavor gum. The guy who pointed this out says that Rey's question mark on the tights matches the gum's logo and they have used ostriches in their ads before. Still F**cking crazy.

THAT's an add for GUM? :dafuq:

I honestly thought Rey rey was high on some bath salts :haha:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
It has been confirmed that this incident was real.

Source

gzilla46

The Artiste
Reaction score
Farooq said:

I think he deserves. I LOVE animals, and no animal should get abused. BAN POACHING, BAN HABITAT DESTRUCTION, AND BAN ANIMAL CRUELTY EVERYWHERE, and we have a perfect world.