• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rey Mysterio's weird video

Lub

[video=youtube;5Gs4We5vOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gs4We5vOTE&feature=related[/video]

I just found this and I have no idea what to think about it.

Tapout

That's not the Rey you're thinking of. It's El Hijo De Rey Misterio. His cousin who he allows to wrestle under his name and image. He's 24 I think. I could see WWE making a Rey Mysterio vs. Rey Misterio feud which leads to WrestleMania where Mysterio loses and Misterio becomes the new Rey.

SBS

Oh Chase! I told you putting on a Mysterio mask and going out would have problems like this... lol.

All joking aside that was pretty cool. I didn't think it was the real Rey Mysterio, the tattoos were all wrong. But I want to know where the animals came from that was just weird. A Feud between the two would be cool as we'd have Mysterio for years to come in a WWE ring.

John McHenry

John McHenry
That's not the Rey you're thinking of. It's El Hijo De Rey Misterio. His cousin who he allows to wrestle under his name and image. He's 24 I think. I could see WWE making a Rey Mysterio vs. Rey Misterio feud which leads to WrestleMania where Mysterio loses and Misterio becomes the new Rey.

Breaking the all time mask record...