Rey may win the title?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LogicalWMD

Reaction score
CM54 Called Out LWMD, Got Owned & Should Grovel

CenaMark54!!! I just diced, diagnozed, and dissected your disfunctional diurnal delusions!!! By your last posts, you were just reaching for pure fiction based on thin air, and rebutted nothing that I culled from your tranparent outburst of false bravado. How does it feel to promise so much and to be the one who gets delivered the Logical knjockout blow.

Hell, that was too easy. Now get over hear and grovel to the won who not over did you fail to please you little Cenamaniacs in whoopin', but the own who became your master. What did you think would happen? Recite some broken imitation of thuganomics and I'd just go away? Wrong!

Now come and show some humility on your road to redemption as the Logical one shows you the way. Here kitty kitty kitty.

This Guy

and you had to start 2 new threads to discuss how you are suposedly beating cenamark in another thread, why exactly?

Reaction score
Well im not going to write much but i was thinking he may win the title. Jus think about it he had a match with del rio on raw for the title. He won the title off of miz but lost it to cena.They were also showing videos of him on raw last night wining the title. So my guess he will win it.That is my proof. Like i said i didnt have much to write but thats what i had to say. Just wondering what you think and if you agrre or disagree and why. THX

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
He didn't win the belt last night and Alberto Del Rio looks to be set to feud with John Cena so I think WWE just wanted to bank on Mysterio being in his hometown. I think he'll return to having matches with the likes of R-Truth and Miz.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Huh? If he was gonna win it would have happened last night if u wanna point toward showing all those videos win he won the titles. He got beat clean, and Cena/Punk are next in line while Rey will go on and do something else.