Rey as the new Champ.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Yeah1993

Reaction score
I was happy Rey was WWE Champion for whatever time (one of my favourites ever), but the way they're going about everything outside Punk being Champion is honestly quite dumb. Cena has a fire threat from Vince, Punk pokes fun saying "you won't be fired", Cena says "Oh I'll be gone", Punk wins and gets Cena fired, HHH brings Cena back after being fired for like 7 minutes, somehow overpowers Vince and declares he's not Chairman anymore, gives Cena a re-match for the Title which Rey won 90 minutes earlier after going through a tournament with 7 other people who don't deserve to go anywhere near the Title, Cena wins, Punk comes back, Rey's and Cena's reigns somehow still count after Punk never lost the belt and is "He Who Shall Not Be Named", and all of that seemed for nothing. I'm extremely curious how they can pick this thing back up but for now it's like they've already ruined it for me. Good matches, though.