• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Revisited Question: How do you feel about interender wrestling matches in general?

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Yeah. I once watched a "Hardcore" Bob Holly shoot interview on youtube(most likely taken down because I couldn't find it anymore) about the busted lip complaint from Chyna regarding Y2J. Holly was one of the few men who put Chyna over. He said he didn't mind putting her over but was irritated of her whiny attitude about a busted lip or being hit "too hard". Hell, he was even there when Vince nearly fired Jericho for busting Chyna's lip, and started to call out Chyna's bullshit(well not directly to her but on his shoot interview). This is probably one of the reasons why most male wrestlers in the WWE/F refused to work with Chyna back then, along with the fact that they loathed the idea of losing to a woman and putting her over.

Yeah, and then Chyna was asked to put Lita over and drop the Women's Championship to her at Wrestlemania X-7, but refused because she thought she was above losing to another woman by that point.

I've read Hardcore's book before and I'm pretty sure he talked about the nose incident with Jericho in there, too. He talked a lot about how sweet of a person Chyna was at first and then how much of a drama queen she was later as she became more and more successful. He put most of it down to her letting the wrong people get inside her head.