Revisionist History In Professional Wrestling.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vickymania

Reaction score
The Next Example comes from my friend Makdafi..this one's really taking off on WWE..read on

It's time to set the record straight about WWF/E. I'm so sick of people constantly putting down TNA b/c TNA does shows infront of 700 people in the "Impact Zone". WWE marks keep typing the same bs, "Why would anyone want to wrestle infront of 700 people, when they can wrestle infront of 80,000".

The revisionist history needs to stop. B/c anyone with any knowledge about wrestling, knows around 1993 WWF was doing shows infront of 1,000 people or so. "Yeah but that was only Raw, the Superstars tapings were larger". Yeah the Superstars tapings were larger until late 93, then it was to the point of where shows would be taped infront of 800 people.

As bad as doing shows at Universal Studios is, it's not any worse than doing shows infront of 500 people at a high school like WWF did in 94. WWE marks act like Wrestlemania has always been so damn great. You can revise history all you want to, but I'll always remember WM 11. WM 11 @ the
Hartford Civic Center, mainevent Bam Bam Bigelow vs LT. WWF didn't even have all of the Wrestlemania ring skirts, so one side has the generic WWF skirt. And in 1997, WCW Uncensored killed Wrestlemania in buyrates. WWF/E marks are pathetic.

Credit : makdafi