Returned to GFX ; Need Some Help

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I DL'd PS yesterday, and I've been working on it briefly. Here's what I got so far:

yourmomma.jpg

raw1.jpg

Help?

Beer

Reaction score
They're fine for a first try back. It seems everyone on this site uses that very technique when beginning, gradient w/grunge brushes. Personally I'm not a fan, but it is good for opening attempt.

I'd say their is not too much to give advice on here. Just broaden your skill usage, remember to look through ALL available text fonts and most importantly, take your time. The majority of people on this site fail to do this and in the end produce lacking pieces.

Experiment and explore all the available options PS brings to the table to find a suitable and unique look on your graphics.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Dude, when I'm pasting a PSD onto a GFX sometimes it resizes too big, or too little, and its a mission to get what I want. Do you know how to avoid this?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I cant control how large, or small it gets.

This doesn't always happen, but when it does, it pretty much ruins any idea I had.

Beer

Reaction score
Hmm. That's strange. I'm afraid it's either be more careful and precise or find out if there is something wrong with the keyboard, because it shouldn't be anything to do with PS.

Perhaps try reinstalling? I don't think it HAS got anything to do with Photoshop, but to be sure, reinstalling would put the conundrum beyond doubt that it's either you or the keyboard.