• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Restaurant owner comments on decision to remove Ric Flair from property

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Video is posted. You can stop defending Flair now

You can stop throwing out accusations now. When someone accuses of something in the beginning and then goes "I wont tell you what he did not will I show you what he did", the burden of proof falls on that guys shoulders. That is what should have came out in the first place. If needing to see evidence is defending something, guilty as charged.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I don't think the restaurant had to prove anything, they aren't pressing charges against Flair. I didn't need to see the video to make the conclusion that they had every right to kick him out, I just needed to see Flair's own tweet about the situation. Flair blasted them on social media first, they would have been fine with letting this go unnoticed after he left.

Roy Mustang

You can stop throwing out accusations now. When someone accuses of something in the beginning and then goes "I wont tell you what he did not will I show you what he did", the burden of proof falls on that guys shoulders. That is what should have came out in the first place. If needing to see evidence is defending something, guilty as charged.

This just leans to me you have not worked in these kind of jobs. Also yeah Ric Flair's tweet was enough to show he was the asshole plus also knowing how much of a cunt ric flair is

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
You can't act up with Cell Phones all around no shock to see my former favorite Wrestler of All Time acting a fool like this. Imagine all this and more during the 80s and 90s when he was the Big Man on Campus going to Bars and Hotels living it up on what he got away with.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
You can't act up with Cell Phones all around no shock to see my former favorite Wrestler of All Time acting a fool like this. Imagine all this and more during the 80s and 90s when he was the Big Man on Campus going to Bars and Hotels living it up on what he got away with.
Yup... who knows what kind of and how many skeletons are buried in his basement.

Because let's be real, he definitely isn't pulling this shit only for a couple of years now. He isn't just like that because he's old and drunk. This is how he was, at least since the mid-80s and he probably just got away with too much for too long.

Last edited:

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
What I am wondering is...where was the family when he was confronting them? They were supposedly there, right? Were they trying to stop Ric? Surely they knew that Ric wasn't in his right mind... I really can't imagine living with him when he is like this. Heck, sometimes I really do wonder if Ric is ever level headed anymore and his mind has gone off the deep end permanently. Sucks to see him do this to himself. I don't think that even DDP can help him because he has been living a certain lifestyle for so long.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
He tried to change after that last real bad heart issue, I wanna say he cut out drinking for a few months or a year bc they said that was the cause of it but everyone is saying he went back to the partying life around when he did the last match and hasn't stopped since again. But yeah, if he's not willing DDP or whoever couldn't do shit