Resident Evil: Retribution

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
rer1.jpg

rer2.jpg

Distributor: Screen Gems
Release Date: 2012-09-14
Starring: Milla Jovovich, Sienna Guillory, Michelle Rodriguez
Directed by: Paul W.S. Anderson
Produced by: Paul W.S. Anderson, Jeremy Bolt, Don Carmody

Plot Synopsis: Alice fights alongside a resistance movement in the continuing battle against the Umbrella Corporation and the undead.

Trailer: [video=youtube;ZRmWLqrJkz4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRmWLqrJkz4&feature=relmfu[/video]

__________________________________________________ _________

I am totally looking forward to this movie. I wasn't sure at first but after hearing about Milla's updates on Twitter and the teaser trailer, it looks pretty bad ass.

Last edited by a moderator:

W-olf

Reaction score
Thanks man looks bad ass I love Resident Evil and zombies but how did they bring Michelle back didn't she die in the first one I know she was at least infected.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Not sure if it is a genetic mutation, flashback or really bad storytelling. I think it is one of the first two I mentioned though.

Reaction score
Either they brought her back through mutation, seeing how they were able to somewhat stabalize one zombie in the 3rd film. Or, they liked her performance so much in the first film, that they brought her back as a new character. SMH... who knows...

Krisis

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
rtruth
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Send in the clones.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Reaction score
News from the new Trailer... Jill Valentine from the 2nd film returns with one of those spiders on her chest and so is the black guy from #1 who got sliced into cubes

Reaction score
Okay I think I got the story on the returned from the dead sorta characters...

Michelle Rodriguez - Umberella cloned her twice, and there is a good michelle, and a bad michelle.

Johann Urb - He plays Leon S. Kennedy, and they threw him in because of a tough position for Milla Jovovich's scene in this fifth film, so they knew Leon was a BIG character in the game and brought him in for a big cameo in the film.

Li Bingbing - Who plays Ada Wong, from the Resident Evil 4 video game, had a love fantasy kinda thing for Leon Kennedy, was included in the film to have been captured by Umberella and work with Jill Valetine while she is also captured, to hunt Alice.

Colin Salmon - He was agent Shade from the first film that was diced by the laser cutters. They cloned him the same way they did Michelle, a good one and a bad one...

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Interesting. I have enjoyed all of the Resident Evil movies. This one looks amazing.

Castiel

Reaction score
This one actually looks pretty good since. It feels like the series has just been dragging out for awhile now but this one could be good.

Reaction score
The thing about Resident Evil that I am use to, video game wise, is the different sub-bosses and main bosses... The films never really offered that. The first film, introducing zombies was fine for me, and the one minor moment with the wall crawling beast...

Film 2 - bringing in the nemesis, a major boss through out a lot of RE games, killing him off with a chopper pissed me off...

Film 3 - the super zombies, the zombie birds, and that freak at the end of the game... meh...

film 4 - the axe dude in the bathroom YEAH!!!, then albert wesker was a plus for me, even though they could not kill him... smh... and then the clones which returned from the end of film 3 was good, if they would have continued the clones more. At the end of 3, there seemed to be thousands of clones, you mean to tell me all of them died in the explosion at one time? NAH...

I'm hoping film 5 sets shit off right

Enforcer

Reaction score
I have always been a fan of the Resident Evil series, ever since the first one, I think this one is going to be amazing... can't wait to see it!

Reactions: 1 person
Reaction score
I have always been a fan of the Resident Evil series, ever since the first one, I think this one is going to be amazing... can't wait to see it!

I'm a die hard fan of the franchise. I adore all the films, I just wish the films would have had more bosses, that involved more demolition to kill them like the video games. I'm waiting to see the Zombie Shark, I'll catch the spirit and do the ho down if I see that on film.

Enforcer

Reaction score
The one thing I was afraid of was that they were gong to make it too much like the Video game, I mean I like the video games as well, but the way they have gone on with the movies has been awesome, meshing between stuff in the games and the original stuff in the movies. I am surprised that the whole Claire and Kmart aren't in this one, they had become a main part over the last couple movies, and I was looking forward to more from the characters... Either way it's going to be one I am going to be watching in the theater for sure.

and btw... thanks for the rep point man!

Reaction score
Yeah... I enjoyed seeing Kmart and Claire in the 3rd film and then again in the 4th. Kmart had a very short appearance, but with the way things ended, I expected for her to reprise her role. Claire not reprising, is definitely disappointing for me, because Claire and Chris Redfield are both big characters in the game too. However, I heard Leon will be in this movie, as well as Jill Valentine. I'm loving that Michelle comes back, even though her role, Carlos' Role and Colin Salmon's roles are all clones, 1 bad and 1 good, it should be interesting to see how they handle these things. I wont be going to see it in 3d, Im going to see it in regular vision, I personally hate 3d unless it has something to do with a remake of Flubber or something...

OOC: No prob on the points...