Resident Evil General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Will it be easier to read than the offical-ish one
By far lmao. I'm cutting off most of the birth dates and needless fluff and going for more important plot relevant stuff.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Also I'm going to be streaming some Resident Evil games tomorrow if anyone wants to check it out, likely will start at 2 PM EST.

• Love
Reactions: Butters

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I started up Code Veronica the other night and this playthrough has been such a breeze honestly. It's really nice. First couple of times I played through this game my playthroughs were kinda doomed from the start because I made a lot of bad choices and was pretty wasteful with ammo and healing items. Knowing where to go properly and just really sticking at it with the knife in the beginning really makes some of the later sections so much easier to take on. I'm feeling a lot more confident with my progress. Also the most fun I've ever had with the game. It's still fairly tense in sections but nice to not have that frustrating feeling that takes away a bit of my enjoyment from it.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I still want to know after all these years how Richard got bitten by Yawn in the attic even though you need a key to get inside that room.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I still want to know after all these years how Richard got bitten by Yawn in the attic even though you need a key to get inside that room.
Well that explanation could be hand-waved by Wesker/Barry locking the doors afterwards while people weren't looking. It's established that Wesker could see everything going on through a secret security room within the mansion, and Barry was already blackmailed before the mission. So sabotage and subterfuge.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Beat that pesky Tyrant last night in the plane on Code Veronica. Way easier than before with the explosive bows and BOW Grenade Rounds. I've never had that fight go smoothly ever. I literally just blasted him with everything I had and then sent him flying with the crate. It was so satisfying.

Used to try fighting him whilst running around the plane and trying to dodge, but it's a nightmare honestly :lol

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
Beat that pesky Tyrant last night in the plane on Code Veronica. Way easier than before with the explosive bows and BOW Grenade Rounds. I've never had that fight go smoothly ever. I literally just blasted him with everything I had and then sent him flying with the crate. It was so satisfying.

Used to try fighting him whilst running around the plane and trying to dodge, but it's a nightmare honestly :lol
I remember thinking that was the end of the game and it’s all “congrats you just beat the first half do you want to save?”

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I literally just blasted him with everything I had
Made me think of this gif/meme
danny-devito-guns.gif

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Thanks to Grim I didn't forget to bring the fire extinguisher with me this time around and I actually have the Magnum to use for the boss fights, which will be a huge help. The extinguisher is one of those items I assumed was of no use in my first playthroughs and didn't even think you'd be able to refill it. Yeah, that stung when I found out :lizlol

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Thanks to Grim I didn't forget to bring the fire extinguisher with me this time around and I actually have the Magnum to use for the boss fights, which will be a huge help. The extinguisher is one of those items I assumed was of no use in my first playthroughs and didn't even think you'd be able to refill it. Yeah, that stung when I found out :lizlol
You're welcome my friend. :garrett