• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Request a Smiley v3

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
I know, but the pics work better. And I don't spam them, so it's all good.

(Did you really have to put the one with the eight, equal signs and the D? :(

Actually, the funny thing is that it took me like 4 months to realize what that was a picture of.......I felt really stupid when I found out.....

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
a43a4bcc4ec925992d6094780de67c54.png
:pipebombe:
5651ebc357e9c564b8434f7c7e148144.png
:eek:hhshit: :eek:hhyou:
c7af3042c77aafed0b86ceefc4e3fe75.png
:shlik:
5f30d3fb0e71d02515563c37ffbc4cbe.png
:gangsta:
9c282029c5f8e4aa35ff85c2b673f6df.png
:idonteven:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Shut up.

That entire post was so degrading. Also, I wasn't aware of any of the staff bar Big Hoss providing donations, so actually, I and other provide the site with donations.

They're failing at their duty of providing a great forum service because you're not banned.

Staff offer time to help run this place, some of us offer donations when we can but we donate time every day to run this place.

No one deserves to be banned over a few pictures, it's an annoyance but if members were banned for that we'd have no one left. Every member / administration / staff has been annoying at times.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Stereotypical to say german women like dicks? Uh, not really.
Well, than let's just say that you can't say every single person in any given nationality all like one thing or another. It's not your ethnicity or nationality that determines the things you like, it's your personality.