• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Because it makes more sense if the expressions are from AJ, because I'm like her. I'm not anything like the other smiles and the expressions In those smiles are nothing like the expressions I make on a daily basis. I don't see what the problem is here though

Moron. Literal flippin moron.

THE SMILIES ARE DESIGNED TO SHOW YOUR OPINION AT THE TIME WITHOUT WRITING IT. IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO DO THAT EXPRESSION.

FOR EXAMPLE, AND YES I'M GOHANING YOU CAUSE IT MIGHT GET THROUGH YOUR THICK HEED. I WOULD USE :lol1: INSTEAD OF TYPING LOL HAHA. YOU SEE? NOT HARD IS IT. TELL ME, WHAT EXPRESSIONS DO YOU MAKE IN A DAY? I'M GUESSING THE ONLY ONES ARE :gary: :jericho: :eww2: :wtf: TO SIGNIFY HOW STUPID YOU ARE.

TELL ME WHAT SMILEY WOULD YOU WANT OF AJ. WHAT FACIAL EXPRESSION, WHICH OF COURSE TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS, WHICH ONES ARE THE ONES LIKE YOU MAKE ON A DAILY BASIS. PLEASE TELL.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Moron. Literal flippin moron.

THE SMILIES ARE DESIGNED TO SHOW YOUR OPINION AT THE TIME WITHOUT WRITING IT. IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO DO THAT EXPRESSION.

FOR EXAMPLE, AND YES I'M GOHANING YOU CAUSE IT MIGHT GET THROUGH YOUR THICK HEED. I WOULD USE :lol1: INSTEAD OF TYPING LOL HAHA. YOU SEE? NOT HARD IS IT. TELL ME, WHAT EXPRESSIONS DO YOU MAKE IN A DAY? I'M GUESSING THE ONLY ONES ARE :gary: :jericho: :eww2: :wtf: TO SIGNIFY HOW STUPID YOU ARE.

TELL ME WHAT SMILEY WOULD YOU WANT OF AJ. WHAT FACIAL EXPRESSION, WHICH OF COURSE TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS, WHICH ONES ARE THE ONES LIKE YOU MAKE ON A DAILY BASIS. PLEASE TELL.

It depends on the needs of my ever-changing emotions.....most of the time I just feel like this:
AJscrazysmile_zps8a9ab74e.gif

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Right. This has gone on long enough. If you guys cannot act like adults (all of you) then I will close this thread. Take this as a verbal warning.

Deathclaw, we will not create smilies specifically for one user. Because if you got AJ smilies for every damn situation and mood, then that would mean that a Bryan mark like Danielson would also have a right to Daniel Bryan smilies for all the same situations. Same for Punk marks, and Cena marks and so forth, which would create a ridiculous amount of smilies that wouldn't be used, we already have more smilies than needed either way.It would plain and simply be a logistical pain in the ass for admins and staff.
You also know what I have said about you over using pictures in your posts already.

And Jonathan and Punk. I realize that you are annoyed but please leave this discussion and matter to staff and admins. I know you mean well but the way you are debating with him/her obviously isn't working.

If this discussion goes on I will close this thread. And if the insults from either side keep going the way they are there will be warnings handed out.

I hope I have made myself clear.

So please back on topic people.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Right. This has gone on long enough. If you guys cannot act like adults (all of you) then I will close this thread. Take this as a verbal warning.

Deathclaw, we will not create smilies specifically for one user. Because if you got AJ smilies for every damn situation and mood, then that would mean that a Bryan mark like Danielson would also have a right to Daniel Bryan smilies for all the same situations. Same for Punk marks, and Cena marks and so forth, which would create a ridiculous amount of smilies that wouldn't be used, we already have more smilies than needed either way.It would plain and simply be a logistical pain in the ass for admins and staff.
You also know what I have said about you over using pictures in your posts already.

And Jonathan and Punk. I realize that you are annoyed but please leave this discussion and matter to staff and admins. I know you mean well but the way you are debating with him/her obviously isn't working.

If this discussion goes on I will close this thread. And if the insults from either side keep going the way they are there will be warnings handed out.

Ok, but I haven't been overusing my pics.....I've cut back ALOT.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score

Leave it to you? Well then, I expect her rights to post images to be removed, permanently, ASAP.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Leave it to you? Well then, I expect her rights to post images to be removed, permanently, ASAP.

Why? I don't deserve that. I have been using them sparingly, as I was instructed to, and Danielson has been posting WAY more images and gifs than me recently.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Why? I don't deserve that. I have been using them sparingly, as I was instructed to, and Danielson has been posting WAY more images and gifs than me recently.

You don't seem to understand, it's not a reward to post pictures because you haven't been posting them for 20 posts. Danny hasn't been posting images for all of his 15000 posts though. There's the difference. It's completely fair and until you learn your lesson.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
This entire situation is under review by the staff team. But until we make a decision I ask both of you, just please stop. If you want to keep debating this between yourself, take it to PMs.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yes, but it's still relevant. It's a bullet, a gun uses bullets. It's still relevant to the subject. If you said a piece of chocolate going into the rifle then sure, that's not relevant.

You don't try to force your opinion? Are you fucking kidding me. You say you don't agree, and then you say they're wrong and that your opinion is right.

Fuck off, I'm done with you. Crayo we need a new forum rule, you must have at least 10 IQ to join the fucking forum and post. And all your posts until 250 posts need to be moderated.

This forum needs a report option of "this user is a blueberry."

You sound mad. :umad:

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I stopped arguing with him a while ago. Just please don't use the old posts where I used to post like 5 images in one post as a reference for the review, because that's before I knew about not being allowed to post a lot of pics. I really don't post a lot anymore, so I don't see the problem.