Request a Smiley v3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Am I really? Do you have concrete evidence? Physical evidence of this? No. You don't. Because it's your opinion. And your opinions are as meaningless to me as a .50 caliber cartridge is meaningless to a .22 rimfire rifle.

Comparing a bullet to a gun has no relevance to him saying you're Blue.

A statement which in fact the whole forum echos.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
TFMa1.gif

Too bad you can't, huh?
34e391ca2cb887bb6a5313407b1686e8.jpg

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Comparing a bullet to a gun has no relevance to him saying you're Blue.

A statement which in fact the whole forum echos.

I was stating that his opinions are completely irrelevant to me, and I gave an example of how irrelevant and meaningless.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I was stating that his opinions are completely irrelevant to me, and I gave an example of how irrelevant and meaningless.

But a bullet is very relevant to a gun. It may be the wrong bullet, so it's inaccurate, but it's relevant.

You see, this is your problem.

You fucking hate other peoples opinion... HATE it. There's only one opinion that matters in your world and that's yours. You couldn't give a shit about anyone else's. Why don't you get down off your love-bites encrusted high-horse and think about other peoples opinions and don't force them on us. You rebut everyone's opinion and claim they're wrong, then you force your opinion down everyone's throats, and it's always right. You can never be wrong.

I fucking hate people like you. You're just like someone else on this forum. And needless to say, they aren't well-liked.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Yeah, it does.

I'm not anything like the people in the current smiles.

Especially not freaking Kratos... :kratos:

I'm really skinny, but I'm not a stick figure...:boss1:

And I don't think I'm an explosive device...:pipebomb:

On the other hand, I'm a lot like AJ, so that would be an ideal smile for me.
What exactly has to "work"? Why does it have to relate to you? I don't even know where like 40% of the smileys I use are from. I use them because of their expressions.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
But a bullet is very relevant to a gun. It may be the wrong bullet, so it's inaccurate, but it's relevant.

You see, this is your problem.

You fucking hate other peoples opinion... HATE it. There's only one opinion that matters in your world and that's yours. You couldn't give a shit about anyone else's. Why don't you get down off your love-bites encrusted high-horse and think about other peoples opinions and don't force them on us. You rebut everyone's opinion and claim they're wrong, then you force your opinion down everyone's throats, and it's always right. You can never be wrong.

I fucking hate people like you. You're just like someone else on this forum. And needless to say, they aren't well-liked.

Actually, the point I made was that a .50 cal round CANNOT even fit it a .22 rifle. So it made sense if you know about firearms.

And I don't try to force my opinions on people here. I simply state that I don't agree and that's it.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Am I really? Do you have concrete evidence? Physical evidence of this? No. You don't. Because it's your opinion. And your opinions are as meaningless to me as a .50 caliber cartridge is meaningless to a .22 rimfire rifle.

Nice comparison blueberry.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
What exactly has to "work"? Why does it have to relate to you? I don't even know where like 40% of the smileys I use are from. I use them because of their expressions.

Because it makes more sense if the expressions are from AJ, because I'm like her. I'm not anything like the other smiles and the expressions In those smiles are nothing like the expressions I make on a daily basis. I don't see what the problem is here though, I'm not commanding everyone to make me AJ smiles, it is a "smiles request" thread, so I made my request. If my request can't be granted, then fine, it was worth asking anyway.

Btw did you do something to that gif I hate so much? It's stuck on a tight loop and now it looks like AJ is headbanging to Rammstein.....

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Actually, the point I made was that a .50 cal round CANNOT even fit it a .22 rifle. So it made sense if you know about firearms.

And I don't try to force my opinions on people here. I simply state that I don't agree and that's it.

Yes, but it's still relevant. It's a bullet, a gun uses bullets. It's still relevant to the subject. If you said a piece of chocolate going into the rifle then sure, that's not relevant.

You don't try to force your opinion? Are you fucking kidding me. You say you don't agree, and then you say they're wrong and that your opinion is right.

Fuck off, I'm done with you. Crayo we need a new forum rule, you must have at least 10 IQ to join the fucking forum and post. And all your posts until 250 posts need to be moderated.

This forum needs a report option of "this user is a blueberry."

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Yes, but it's still relevant. It's a bullet, a gun uses bullets. It's still relevant to the subject. If you said a piece of chocolate going into the rifle then sure, that's not relevant.

You don't try to force your opinion? Are you fucking kidding me. You say you don't agree, and then you say they're wrong and that your opinion is right.

Fuck off, I'm done with you. Crayo we need a new forum rule, you must have at least 10 IQ to join the fucking forum and post. And all your posts until 250 posts need to be moderated.

This forum needs a report option of "this user is a blueberry."

Just because I think you're wrong doesn't mean you have to get upset and listen to me. -_-