• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KShehzad

Reaction score
Website
cricistan.com
Eminem-WWE.jpg

Remember those rumors about Eminem working with WWE in 2008? Those were unfounded rumors, according to Eminem’s publicist. However, he has apparently worked out a deal to work with WWE in 2019.

Fightful is reporting that the WWE and the recording-artist have reached a deal that would include music contributions for WWE 2K20.

The deal also calls for Eminem to appear on an episode of SmackDown Live this fall when the show moves to the FOX Network. The story also notes that WWE is planning on creating a custom championship belt for Eminem.

This is obviously a huge get for WWE because Eminem doesn’t make a ton of appearances.

Eminem is considered by many to be one of the most influential artists of all-time. He has received fifteen Grammy Awards and he was ranked ninth on MTV’s Greatest MCs of All-Time.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see it.

Eminem on Smackdown might be the biggest artist they've ever got.

I don't see Em doing it.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
He's new music is terrible though. Still would like to see him on smackdown doing a rap battle with bo dallas

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
What did Eminem do that's so special? I mean before he came out of retirement maybe. To me he tarnished his legacy. He's just some white boy from Detroit making songs about beating his wife and how he blames his abusive mama for his sociopathic behavior

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
What did Eminem do that's so special? I mean before he came out of retirement maybe. To me he tarnished his legacy. He's just some white boy from Detroit making songs about beating his wife and how he blames his abusive mama for his sociopathic behavior
I am by no means a fan of the dude but having an abusive parent be it physical or mental abuse can damage a person for life.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I am by no means a fan of the dude but having an abusive parent be it physical or mental abuse can damage a person for life.
You got me there, it just got a little annoying because a lot of his songs are throwing shade at his mom and I'm pretty sure he did one with a somewhat beautiful message that was ruined by the line "help mommy her wrists are bleeding but baby we're in Sweden how did you get to Sweden"

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You got me there, it just got a little annoying because a lot of his songs are throwing shade at his mom and I'm pretty sure he did one with a somewhat beautiful message that was ruined by the line "help mommy her wrists are bleeding but baby we're in Sweden how did you get to Sweden"
Some of his music was written on drugs so that might explain a lot of it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I mean I prefer Traps...but Twinks can be fun.
I am new to this lingo and have no idea what a trap is. I only found out about "twink" because Jacob told me what it meant. I refer to twins as twinkies...
I also call Twiggy "Twinkie" and "Twink". lol

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I am new to this lingo and have no idea what a trap is. I only found out about "twink" because Jacob told me what it meant. I refer to twins as twinkies...
I also call Twiggy "Twinkie" and "Twink". lol
Oh...

Well...I think I'll just keep my mouth shut.

I wouldn't want to corrupt an innocent soul like you @Solid Snake

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake