Report on Why Alex Riley Lost His Push on RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
- Regarding Alex Riley's status with WWE, it's said that he lost his push that was in the works because of a backstage incident with John Cena.

PWInsider.com reports word going around is that a while back, Riley was backstage with John Cena and Cena was ribbing him in front of some of the other wrestlers. Riley reportedly came back angrily at Cena, which was seen as him "breaking the code of the locker-room."
Hopefully Cena pulls some more ribs on the guy because Alex Riley is absolute garbage.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I just thought he lost his push cause it was seen that he was only average at best.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I just thought he lost his push cause it was seen that he was only average at best.

Agreed. He's popular as fuck still from the feud with Miz though. He has so much potential if he'd improve his ring work, which he has quite a bit.

Aniking

Reaction score
Although he's used sparingly (and now we know why), as Dejay said he's fairly over still. I watched a match of his last week, which I think was on Superstars, and when he came out he got a bigger cheer than alot of other faces do.

I'm a fan of him and don't really see why he's "garbage", but I don't really wanna know why. All I'll say is once again I hate the politics of the WWE. This is just a general statement, but sometimes the minor shit that happens is so petty and it's just lame when somebody is held back for months and months because of it. Perfect example is Drew McIntyre.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Drew McIntyre is someone that is talented and should be back near the top of the midcard at least. I hate how he was depushed and sent down to where he is now.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Code of the locker room? Really? That just seems stupid. Riley had a lot of potential. I always liked his mic work, and he was over, as stated above me. Everybody is allowed to be upset about something that bothers them. My God, it seems that if anybody gets mad at Cena, WWE just ups and fires them or some shit to resolve the problem.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Code of the locker room? Really? That just seems stupid. Riley had a lot of potential. I always liked his mic work, and he was over, as stated above me. Everybody is allowed to be upset about something that bothers them. My God, it seems that if anybody gets mad at Cena, WWE just ups and fires them or some shit to resolve the problem.

Don't act like it's a new thing with Cena, politics have been horrible for years. If it was HBK in the mid-90s, Riley would have been fired.

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
Riley needs alot of improvment , he does have the potential but needs to work hard in-ring and on-mic . He is in right place right now . Let him improve and wrestle on superstars or FCW and when he gets 100% ready , put him on smack down or Raw . As for backstage politics , it's nothing new . In order to succed , you have to to kiss assess of people in power ( Sheamus) or else get ready for doghouse ( McIntyre ) .

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Or the fact prove yourself to be a safe worker, whose actually willing to bust your ass to get somewhere.

Jeez, politicking isn't new, who really cares? Alex Riley wasn't anything special, just was lucky to get as over as he did.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
[video=youtube;80UytPfaMxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80UytPfaMxA[/video]

I've always been under the assumption this was the reason he wasn't on Raw anymore. And obviously the title of the video is wrong, Swagger didn't botch, it was A-Ry's fault.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Story sounds like more bullshit than anything, it's WWE.

People who stand up for themselves and make themselves look bad ass will get the boss mans respect, then a push.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
yeah , they get "pushed" out of the main roster , to the indys .

Like who?

Pussies get shipped to the indies, Jomo, one of those Dicks. There are more, but I can't be fucked to remember bitches.

tjScarbi

Reaction score
I've never really had a problem with Riley, to be honest though I think they can best use him as one of the top heels goon, just like how he was with Miz in NXT and before their feud. But that video that Chris posted on the last page, pahaha that's awful!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Sorry, I'm not going to take two line report seriously after it comes out a year later. If this was so big of a blow up we would have known more about it by now.