Rep Rant

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Aiight, so I thought that rep is supposed to go up every 100 points you get. Im still stuck at 16 rep and my total points are over 1900. I should be just about level 20 any day now, but Im still technically at 18.

Hold on, I gotta shit.........

That took 10 minutes. Anyways. Yeah, I dont believe my question got answered in the last thread, so dont direct me to other threads.

Wrestling Station

its not just about rep points.
its a correlation between rep points and number of posts.

Wordlife

lmao!

I rep up everytime someone reps me, so I'm all good :)

Reaction score
For every 365 days you are a member, 700 posts you make, and 150 rep points you get, you get 1 rep power.

But this acnt work, because Ive gained about 300 recently and havent gone up at all. Unless youre saying that I need to be here for 365 days and make 700 posts while getting 150 rep points to get 1 rep.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
No, you should get 1 rep power for each of those things....at least according to the settings.

El Joo, you have 2030 rep points which would give you 13.5333333 rep power. You have 1652 posts which would give you 2.36 rep power, and you've been here one full year which gives you another 1 rep power.

+ 1
16.89​

It actually looks like the rep system rounded you up to an 17. Unless it gives you rep points for time all the time and not just once every year.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
lol. Chuck is a mathematician.

& does the whole rep system work on its own? Or does an Admin. or Super Mod. run it?

Wordlife

cool, I like that how it does that. Who runs the posts too, obviously its own too, correct?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Do you guys moderaletly check up on it, & correct it, because from the looks of it, it can possibly make mistakes.