rep and mod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DXandCENA4LIFE

Reaction score
hey peeps . i wus just winderin abot how my rrep could go up like the oters. also, coud sum1 tel me how to get mod becuz i woud be good .

thanks peeps

the408kid

Reaction score
hey peeps . i wus just winderin abot how my rrep could go up like the oters. also, coud sum1 tel me how to get mod becuz i woud be good .

thanks peeps
People rep you for the comments you make, if they like or hate you, or for random. You gain points for green reps and lose points for red.

Also If I were you I wouldn't be a mod, there are a lot of stupid members here (LadyHotRod being the worst). Plus your new here so you cant be a mod. Just trying to look out for ya bro.

DXandCENA4LIFE

Reaction score
thaks 408, means alut to me . atlest sum1 here ist callin me a alt .

Wordlife

Reaction score
OK I started here on this forum in May of 2006, now, just a bit of advice because I still wouldn't be here if it weren't for this advice bro:

Tlkin lik dis will git u nowhre on dis forum.

My first ever rep was from a great member here called 3lions, and 3lions told me that advice. I am not calling you an alt account, I'm not bashing you, I'm just trying to help you out. Maybe you have potential of being a great member here, mayyybe not, but tlkin lik dis will seriously get you nowhere. On a forum, one like this one, "txt talk" is rare, people will either ban you, flame you, or ignore you.

Take this as advice my friend, have a great time on the forum.

DXandCENA4LIFE

Reaction score
thanks peep . that meens a lot to me . i will tipe like this now . thanks

Kizza

Reaction score
This member has potential. Would be a better admin than xba.