• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Renfield (2023)

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
renf-poster.png

Release Date: April 14, 2023​

In this modern tale focusing on Dracula’s loyal servant, Renfield (Hoult) is the tortured aide to history’s most narcissistic boss, Dracula (Cage). He's forced to procure his master’s prey and do his bidding, no matter how debased. But now, after centuries of servitude, Renfield is finally ready to see if there’s a life away from The Prince of Darkness. If only he can figure out how to leave him.​

Marty McFourth

Yeah I'm pretty excited too. Looks like a role Nic Cage can have fun with and show out, and I find Nicholas Hoult to be a terrific actor in most things I've seen him in. Should be a fun time.

Marty McFourth

Tough to recommend this one. I personally liked it, but I can see where others might not. It's a decent film, could have been better but I'm not one to nitpick too hard for a fun comedy-horror. I'd say if you're a fan of Nicolas Cage, then you'll have more than enough fun with it. I really enjoyed him playing Dracula. That was like the main selling point for me and it shines in that respect.