Remembrance of Members Past

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I was lying around in bed this afternoon attempting to get some sleep after staying up all night with my sick wife and I came up with this idea. Even before the great purge of December, we had a lot of great people around here that left or vanished for whatever reasons they had. I wanted to mention some of those people and say a few words about them in the hopes that our newer members would have a chance to learn about some of the founders of this site. Please feel free to share your own thoughts of the people I mention and of course you can add anyone else to the list that I forgot.

Naitch - Easily one of the smartest people I've ever met on the internet and always able to lend a hand to everyone that asked him for it. A man of the world and a true gentleman if there ever was one, I hope to cross paths with him again one day if only for a fleeting moment.

Christopher Chance - Even though our former admin and I got into it on a regular basis I always had nothing but respect for him and his opinions. An excellent graphic artist and the man who brought PWF to Pulse, he too has vanished like a thief in the night, but I hope to hear from him again one day soon.

Nova - Without a doubt one of the coolest guys I've ever had the pleasure of talking to on the internet, Nova and I shared a love of experimental drum and bass music and cardio workouts. Even though he wasn't around as much as some of us, he always made an impact when he was. Let's hope that we haven't heard the last of this great guy.

Peyton Sawyer - She's technically still around because I'm pretty sure I saw her lurking around here the other day, but the loss of her as a full time member really hurts. She did a lot for this site and for Brandon in particular when it was in its infancy, and I would love to have her back to chat with again.

Halfbreed - One guy who made an extremely quick impact on me, not only in his help with the PWF stuff but also in his willingness to share his wealth of knowledge and creative ideas when it came to threads. That, plus the fact that one of his favourite films is Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, makes him a great guy in my book.

Doc - He wasn't here that long, but he was one of the best RP guys I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Besides that, we shared a lot of hilarious conversations about our hatred of a certain country's National football team and even more about Argentina's horrible defensive strategies in the Copa America last year.

The Chosen Krackah - I think anyone who had the pleasure of dealing with this guy will remember him fondly while shaking their fist at their monitor. A first class douche of the highest order, he was great for laughs until he took it too far and started swearing at the staff. Good riddance you fucktard!

Fame - An Ace member if there ever was one, Fame brought some good RP's to the table and also provided myself and at least one other member here with some real good laughs in the SB from time to time.

Kandi Washington - How could I possibly make a list like this and not mention the member who was single-handedly responsible for creating the one thread I am saddest to have lost in the purge? Plus she was gender confused, which is always good for the lulz. RIP Kandi, we all miss your smiling face around here.

That's it for now, mainly because I can't think of anyone else and I'm getting tired again. I hope everyone here takes the time to read through this and comment on it.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Hammer is sadly almost in this catergory

and Troy I miss him...not sure what happened to him

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Hammer is sadly almost in this catergory

and Troy I miss him...not sure what happened to him

Troy was just here yesterday you silly, he's not gone. I really didn't want to mention Hammer in that post, but he may have to be an addition at a later time, which just makes me sadder.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Booty, will King Diaz be returning?

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I hope so...he knows he needs to resign up...but I am not sure if he is to busy right now or not...

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Great post. A positive approach is nice, remembering them as they were.

I miss Halfbreed the most, we were supposed to tag team whenever the belts were made. He would have relished in us facing AOG. It's a pity that he's nto here. Apart from e-fedding, he was a great guy to talk to, it really sucked when he left.

I'm sad that I never got to talk to Naitch because his e-fed character was fucking awesome.

Tha Chosen Krackah was just awesome, he always followed where I posted and tried to get into arguments with me. He was a douche, but an extremely funny one.

As for CC, I still have hope because he signed in last week. He was really nice to me when I joined and was very pleasant to talk to.

Vincent Chase

Reaction score
I miss King Diaz the most. Great guy, seriously good looking and the best member to ever live.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I miss King Diaz the most. Great guy, seriously good looking and the best member to ever live.

I heard he was a gay boy.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Vincent Chase

Reaction score
Hey I heard Miley was smoking gods green grass now, that has to count for something right?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Hey I heard Miley was smoking gods green grass now, that has to count for something right?

She's a poser.