Remains of missing girl, 14, found in wilderness four months after '16-year-old boyfr

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Benoit sig and random bg...

Ok, I spent the last hour (i think) messing with these textures again, and got a nice big bg, imo. Then I just used that and threw it into a benoit sig...

the bg:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/knick0969/mad2.jpg

a mod of the bg:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/knick0969/mad.jpg

Benoit Sig:
BenoitSig.jpg

Once again, rate/hate/crit, feedback is always nice!

StaticX

Reaction score
It aint good...normal size of a banner should always be less then 400x200...

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
This sig I love. One of your best work.

ill give it a 9/10

Wrestling Station

one good advice for you is to try to create your own bkg. Try it will give you better imaginations for further developments of the banner.

Also try to use the space in the banner, still it looks empty dude.

And for Tom RIP, dont say "credit me" while the last banner was done by someone else " done by Wrestling Station"... im not saying to credit my name there, is just be honest thats all. Thanks.

Kassidy

Reaction score
he did make his own bg, thats a scan of his shirt so dont assume its a premade... but nice knicky manda was telling me about this earlier

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Try using brushes instead of textures, or mess with some filters .. some are good if you use them well like the lighting effect or some blurs

Reaction score
yeh, I know the sig is again rather empty.

I will get around to using some textures Kann, just that my uni assessment is to use textures as a main source, so this is really just practice for my assessment task.

NooDLE

Reaction score
I think it looks pretty sweet. I love the background, did you like scan some clothes and plastic wrap or something? I like the outcome of it. But like everyone else said, the main problem is the amount of empty space. Reduce the width and move the text up and it should fill up the banner. Other than that, nice job.

-R3-

Reaction score
Blending is terrible, sorry but it is.
Font is horrible, does not fit in properly.
Colours are bleh, but that is just based on my opinion.

Good attempt though.
;)

Kairi

Reaction score
Last updated at 11:07 PM on 19th July 2011

Victim: Police say Yashanee Vaughn, 14, was shot by her boyfriend in his bedroom on March 19

<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_1" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="480"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20"> </td><td class="td2" unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 933x807 and weights 86KB.</td></tr></tbody></table>

The remains of a 14-year-old girl missing for four months have been found in the wilderness near her home in Portland, Oregon.
Yashanee Vaughn was last seen at a Taco Bell in March. Just days later police arrested her 16-year-old boyfriend after he allegedly told his father he had shot Yashanee by mistake.
Parrish Bennette also claimed he had hidden her body in the wooded Rocky Butte area, saying 'they'll never find her there'.
Her disappearance devastated the community and her mother, Shaquita Louis, led a high-profile campaign to find her.

After a three-month search investigators announced they had discovered the remains of a woman on Friday, after Bennette told them where he'd hidden her - only a mile from his home.

They were positively identified as Yashanee today, exactly four months after she went missing. She died from a single gunshot to the head.

Yashanee vanished on March 19, after having dinner with Bennette. She was supposed to meet her cousin, but never arrived.

Grief: Yashanee Vaughn's mother Shaquita Louis, centre, is hugged by friend Nutarsha Flentry after police announce they have found human remains

Police arrested her boyfriend two weeks later, after he allegedly confessed to his father that his gun had gone off by mistake.
The day before Yashanee died he had taken a photograph of himself with his cell phone holding a gun.

When officers searched his home, they found his bedroom carpet was soaked with blood which matched Yashanee's DNA, according to court documents.
They also allegedly found blood on the walls, spattered over furniture and on the floorboards, where it had penetrated through the carpet.

Charged: Yashanee's family were furious after her boyfriend, Parrish Bennette, appeared to smirk at a bail hearing. He faces first-degree murder charges

Detective Mark Slater of Portland Police testified the bloodstains on the walls appeared in 'wiping, swirling patterns', indicating someone had tried to clean it.
Officers also discovered traces of Yashanee's blood in fluid found inside a vacuum cleaner, as well as Isopropyl and bleach in Bennette's room, they claimed.
Bennette pleaded not guilty to charges of first-degree murder and first-degree manslaughter with a firearm.
He denied ever telling his father he had shot Yashanee, and claimed he had last seen her heading towards a light railway after dinner at Taco Bell.

Desperate search: It took investigators four months to find Yashanee's body, which was hidden in the wilderness of Rocky Butte near Portland, Oregon

Campaign: Shaquita Lewis pictured shortly after her daughter went missing. She held vigils and distributed hundreds of posters to find her

But police discovered her last cell phone call had been made from Bennette's house, just half-an-hour after he said she left for the train.
Yashanee's family began arranging her funeral on Friday when the body was discovered.
In a statement today, her grandmother Reynelda Hayes said: 'Although the news was expected it didn't make it any easier to hear the words from investigators of confirmation.'

Vain hunt: Yashanee's mother posted flyers like this across Portland as she desperately tried to find her 14-year-old daughter

They have planned a vigil close to where Yashanee's remains were found, and will hold a funeral service on July 30.
Mrs Hayes said: 'We hope to see everyone tonight at the vigil where we hope her memory will bring together the community for prayer and peace for all of our children.'
Bennette is being held without bail.

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->