• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rellik's Gone!

Reaction score
It looks like Rellik is finished with TNA. I was told that he was believed to have severed ties with the company while he has been removed from the "Roster" page on the official TNA website. Rellik's last TNA appearance was at Lockdown back in April.

- Here are the TNA live events outside of Orlando, Florida for the month of July:

* Sunday July 13 - Victory Road PPV live in Houston Texas
* Friday July 18 - Tyler, TX
* Saturday July 19 - Monroe, LA
* Sunday July 20 - Little Rock, AR
* Friday July 25 - Fayetteville, NC
* Saturday July 26 - Florence, SC
* Sunday July 27 - Kenansville, NC
----------------------------------------

the monsters are leaving TNA. all now is Dustin and Eric young to leave and i'll be happy at the Gimmicks. and maybe Black Mahismo

Reaction score
It looks like Rellik is finished with TNA. I was told that he was believed to have severed ties with the company while he has been removed from the "Roster" page on the official TNA website. Rellik's last TNA appearance was at Lockdown back in April.

- Here are the TNA live events outside of Orlando, Florida for the month of July:

* Sunday July 13 - Victory Road PPV live in Houston Texas
* Friday July 18 - Tyler, TX
* Saturday July 19 - Monroe, LA
* Sunday July 20 - Little Rock, AR
* Friday July 25 - Fayetteville, NC
* Saturday July 26 - Florence, SC
* Sunday July 27 - Kenansville, NC
----------------------------------------

the monsters are leaving TNA. all now is Dustin and Eric young to leave and i'll be happy at the Gimmicks. and maybe Black Mahismo

Actually I think Dustin is a pretty good wrestler. I think he is just stuck with a stupid gimmick!