• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Releases

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
:walt2 oh ya, he totally doesnt get booked in the main event often or leads a faction and totally doesnt get constant tv time almost 2x a week .dont let facts get in the way of your regurgitated talking points.

"man i sure hate that this roster has so many good ppl on it , its so bad" fucking lol

Roy Mustang

Is Andrade booked perfectly? Nah. But yeah he is featured on a weekly basis and has killer matches on the regular. Compare that to his last year in WWE and you can see the difference. It is time to end his current feud and for him to move on tho

Cwalker

Personally I think El Idolo can be a top guy if he spoke fluent English.

He is getting more TV now than he did in comparison to anything during his WWE run outside of NXT. But that doesn’t mean he’s anything more than a midcard act.

WWE could’ve had something special if they never split him and Zelina but I think they’re ok with Santos Escobar being the next big Latin American star.

Or…they’ll just keep sending Rey Mysterio out there til he’s like 90

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Personally I think El Idolo can be a top guy if he spoke fluent English.

He is getting more TV now than he did in comparison to anything during his WWE run outside of NXT. But that doesn’t mean he’s anything more than a midcard act.

WWE could’ve had something special if they never split him and Zelina but I think they’re ok with Santos Escobar being the next big Latin American star.

Or…they’ll just keep sending Rey Mysterio out there til he’s like 90
More than likely the latter. They've had several opportunities and attempts to create a similar big Latin American star but they either abandon it quickly or the guy turns out to be Alberto del Rio. :lol

Cwalker

Del Rio really had next. Too bad he was a general fuck up.

But they’ve been looking for Rey’s replacement since like 2010. Del Rio, Kalisto, Sin Cara, El Idolo, etc

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
:walt2 oh ya, he totally doesnt get booked in the main event often or leads a faction and totally doesnt get constant tv time almost 2x a week .dont let facts get in the way of your regurgitated talking points.

"man i sure hate that this roster has so many good ppl on it , its so bad" fucking lol
Andrade had not been on TV for a while before he started his feud with the Hardys.
Dynamite can't feature everyone on a weekly basis and Rampage even less because it has three or four matches a week. Maybe he'll be on TV for a month or two and then he'll disappear again.
It's a fact, the roster is too crowded for everyone to shine on a regular basis. This is why some people such as Cage, Ogogo, Hybrid2, Daniels, Kazarian, Sabian, Ford, Sydal, Avalon etc... only show up on Dark or stay home. A guy like Lethal signed up, had one match and then disappeared for weeks.
They desperately need to make Rampage longer. So yeah, Andrade might be on TV regularly these days but if you look at his record since he signed, he hasn't wrestled as regularly as he used to in WWE. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing for him because at least he's booked like he matters but you can't just say this company manages to feature everyone as often as WWE does.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I can only speak for myself but I like that you don't see literally everyone every week in AEW. In some instances it has led to people feeling like afterthoughts, but rarely is it anyone that I really cared about anyways. Andrade did start off shaky in AEW, as did Lethal, as did Miro. Those are the three big examples off the top of my head. But, when their time comes, they end up with good shit to work with. So for me, it's just a matter of trusting the process. The company has consistently come through with great stuff and is smart about ditching stuff when it doesn't work, and pushing those that are able to catch fire.