• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Releases

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I worried about how seriously EC is taking this.

Even if the maker was serious, everyone on the internet is treating it like a joke. If you’re from the western world, the concept of someone wanting to see their nephew’s circumcision is just hilarious.

And do people elsewhere really watch a penis being snipped? Outside the Jewish faith?

A circumcision, as far as I'm aware, in a Jewish setting is extremely important, which is why, IIRC, even non-Jewish relatives are invited. It's as important spiritually as a Baptism and Bar Mitzvah.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
A circumcision, as far as I'm aware, in a Jewish setting is extremely important, which is why, IIRC, even non-Jewish relatives are invited. It's as important spiritually as a Baptism and Bar Mitzvah.
You would be very correct in that non-jews are invited as well and that is it highly spiritual,

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

This I knew. That’s why I said outside the Jewish faith.

Though, I can’t imagine too many non-Jewish relatives would actually be upset if their job made them miss it.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
This circumcision talk brings up another extremely interesting medical fact:

Before the modern implementation of Caesarean Sections as viable alternatives in child-birthing, Africans had perfected the technique for centuries before modern medicine by utilizing, of all things, Banana Wine and ANTS.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool

Before the modern implementation of Caesarean Sections as viable alternatives in child-birthing, Africans had perfected the technique for centuries before modern medicine by utilizing, of all things, Banana Wine and ANTS.

:abellawhat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
I am not a Charlotte fan, haven't been for a long ass time and even I know this has nothing to do with her. I already know her fate before she asked to be let go.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

1640917415917.jpeg

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
I did get a chuckle out of the "make an impact" from that Toni Storm meme thing. Obviously referencing a certain other wrestling company. Reminds me of MVPs Impact music.

Look, it's not easy being a fan of someone that wrestling fans of other women wrestlers obsessively dislike and look for any reason to put all blame on. Charlottes been blamed for Asuka's lack of pushes among others. As if she books her own matches and storylines. So any time that I see anything close to "Probably Charlotte's fault" my head twitches. So if I came off as overkill, that wasn't my intent.

Last edited: