• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Releases

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Yeah PWG and GCW should have a field day with some of these new releases but both those companies also have plenty of regulars to accommodate already. There really almost needs to be another TV-level company to fill the void at this point, unless Impact or NWA want to make a serious run at expanding some.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
All I have to say is I don't think Nia Jax or Eva are getting jobs anywhere unless it's garbage indy promotions desperate for attention.

And that's a net positive in the world of wrestling. :garrett

I'm not sure what Jax is going to do, but before Eva came back to WWE she was doing a lot of different things like reality shows, movies and she's done modelling and what have you, so not a huge deal breaker for her unless she wants to keep in the business

RDK

All glory to God
Enjoying WWE more without Keith Lee...

:deandre
Most fans like me are casuals and probably don't really care about any of these lol, if they did they wouldn't have been released

Maybe it's to do with how they were utilized or packaged but that's a different topic of discussion.

As they were, not interesting

I get why hard-core fans might feel differently

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Most fans like me are casuals and probably don't really care about any of these lol, if they did they wouldn't have been released

Maybe it's to do with how they were utilized or packaged but that's a different topic of discussion.

As they were, not interesting

I get why hard-core fans might feel differently
You casuals are just vile beings

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm not sure what Jax is going to do, but before Eva came back to WWE she was doing a lot of different things like reality shows, movies and she's done modelling and what have you, so not a huge deal breaker for her unless she wants to keep in the business

Yeah I was about to say this, Eva ain't going anywhere in the wrestling industry that isn't WWE lol why would she