Xbox Referee Mode & Manager Mode

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BallroomDancer

Dangerous Dancing Dan
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
deanmalenko
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Would be a Referee Mode and a Manager Mode.

You just got done with in-ring inside of the My Career Mode. HHH or McMahons or GM ask you to be a Referee or GM or a Manager to superstar.

If you choose the Referee Mode: You could change the match to your like. What the referee had to deal with. You could be a fair referee or a heel referee.

The they ask you become a Manager or GM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you choose a Manager Mode. You'll have exclusive abilities like Mr. Fuji, Jimmy Hart, Miss Elizabeth, & others' abilities similar to the LOWM. You could choose which Superstars you want to be with. Like Charlotte Flair or Seth Rollins or others. If you are a heel manager. The Heel superstars would be becoming up to you. If you were a face Manager. The faces would also ask for your help as well.​

hiraethtimes

The Artiste
Reaction score
I love this idea. It would bring something new and creative to the franchise. But sadly 2K, as we all know, are too lazy to make updates and new game modes like this. It would take too much effort on their side due to having to have all new cutscenes for this.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
They need something different. The franchise is getting very stale. Universe mode is the same shit since it debuted in the game, Career mode is very lackluster. They should bring back GM mode or something.

BallroomDancer

Dangerous Dancing Dan
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
deanmalenko
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
They need something different. The franchise is getting very stale. Universe mode is the same shit since it debuted in the game, Career mode is very lackluster. They should bring back GM mode or something.

I don't like GM Mode but I think GM features should be in My Career mode only.