• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedRum returns

Dairydude

Reaction score
Redrum (otherwise known as Johnny The Bull Stamboli or John Hugger) is going back on the road with the WWE in the coming weeks, looking to sign

no word on whether he'll go back to being Johnny The Bull, or stay with his (better) RedRum gimmick

As the biggest Stamboli fan I know, needless to say I am marking like a schoolgirl for this:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Ok one...someone explain RedRum...what type of gimmick is it??It ounds like a pirate.....and 2...Stamboli isnt really nothing more than a jobber imo...It worked well on Palumbo...but unless the two team up again...i doubt itlworkl out for Johhny The Bull Stramboli

All i saw of him is that hes strong and is an average wrestler. I wont be jumping for joy if he does sign with wwe. Hes probably got more muscle mass thats why vince rehired him.

Dairydude

Reaction score
well Redrum backwards is Murder

he's a masked dude who's current methodology is to bloody and batter his opponents however possible.
His speed has increased since his 'The Bull' days and so has his general intensity in the ring. He's become more of a "do it" than "do it right" attitude

Reaction score
LMAO my bad, i just looked. Sorry I was talking out my lack of information there. I thought it was some one else with the long hair and shit. Reminded me of that other guy with the long hair and shit in WCW that was in WWF a little while.

Reaction score
i here hes is going to smackdown

where'd you hear that? 1, he isn't even signed yet. 2, if he does get signed he would need to go to a developmental territory for a little while.

after both of those things, IMO, he should go to ECW to better improve his skills, and then when he's proven that he's a good wrestler and is worthy of one of the main brands, he should go to smackdown.

Dairydude

Reaction score
he's not a rookie whose only got a year under his belt

he's got a decade at least, and knows how the WWE works

give him a few dark matches and he'll be main-card quality
and SmackDown because SD needs legit heels to work the mid-card