Red

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Madison

Reaction score
tumblr_o0wmc1m5Pa1v4dspfo1_400.png

After two years of being M.I.A. from any wrestling league, Miss Madison Grey enters the Octane Wrestling arena. Her mouth settled into a half smile, as her eyes scan the inner workings of the federation. She twists a piece of her fire orange hair around her finger, unsure of where she needed to go. A smaller woman stopped at the one of the tables closest to her and began picking at some of the snacks.

"Um, hello..."

She said to the woman, coming off meek and unsure the woman turned around with a sneer, Madison sighed,

"Could you tell me where the dressing rooms are, I'd really like to get settled in."

The woman crossed her arms across her chest and gave her smile, and then responded to the red head with sarcasm,

"Oh you do?"

Not five minutes in, Madison was doing beautifully in the whole making friends in the work place.

"Yeah"

Madison replied,

"However, it seems you're to busy stuffing your fat fucking face to help me."

To this reply the woman put her hands on her hips and gave Madison the full body sweep with her eyes,

"Now You best hold it right there, young lady. I do not think you know who you are talking to!"

Her southern accent let loose from her lips as she jammed a finger into Madison's chest, Madison looked down at the shorter woman, and then clasped her hand around the woman's hand clutching it.

"Please.." Madison tightened her grip, "Enlighten me."

At that Madison tossed the woman's hand back at her. With a big huff the woman squared up to Madison, tugging her at her rhinestoned suit jacket, the woman replied,

"My name is Miss Aiden Shaw, and just who might you be?"

Madison dropped her duffel bag to the floor and rubbed her shoulder for a moment,

"Madison Grey."

She stated dryly, wanting badly to get her dressing room. The to woman looked at each other for a moment, and then Aiden began rapidly snapping her fingers. Her personal camera man came running onto the scene with a sparking golden microphone in hand. After taking the microphone in her hand, Aiden places her hand over it and leaned into Madison,

"If you ever speak to me like that again; I'll put you on your ass, do you understand me little girl?"

Madison cocked an eye brow, and before she could reply the woman was already speaking to the camera,

"Hi I am here with Madison Grey, a former Diva and champion of PWF. Now Madison no body was sure that you would actually sign the contract to come on board with the new company."

Aiden put the microphone up to Madison's face waiting for her insight. Madison made a face and then ripped the microphone from the woman's hands, and then looked into the camera,

"Can you believe this bitch has the nerve to threaten me?"

Madison then takes a couple of steps closer to Aiden looking down her nose at her, her mouth forming into a twisted smile.

"I get it Aiden, you've got to be tough with the boys, and that's fine. However you've got one thing that you aren't thinking about. I aint no man. I will bust that pretty face right off the cement floor if you cross me the wrong way."

Madison, then slung her arm around Aiden's shoulder and pulled her into for a side hug, her brown eyes looking into the camera,

"Yeah I was a former champion of PWF, but that's old news now innit'? I can smell the new metal and leather smell on all the new titles. They've only got one though that I'm interested in, and we wont be parading that around the ring just yet. Let's be honest here, I've been the women's champ in every federation that I've been in, but I've never been the first."

Madison pulls in Aiden tighter,

"It's a shame really, as much as revel in the idea of throwing how awesome I am in every ones face, it's always so much better when you are the first."

Madison looks down at Aiden, smelling the woman's hair,

"It's a long way from here to there, and the first victim along the way will be Halestorm."

Madison took in a deep breath and let go of Aiden. Madison then tossed the microphone in Aiden's direction.

"Well..."

Madison shrugs,

"Thanks for the interview, bitch"

Giving the camera a quick wink she grabs her bag and struts off in hopefully the direction of the locker rooms.

Last edited: