Recommend a movie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swinny

Reaction score
Did it? I don't remember even getting to see any after the first 6 or 7. Hmmm. I may have to go find them and download them.

Do you remember Elisha Cuthbert being on it? 'Cause she didn't come on until the 12th episode.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Nope, I don't remember her at all on it. :lol:

Gonna go look for a download of them now.

Castiel

Reaction score
I just watched World's Greatest Dad and I quite liked it. It was a real good story. Funny but not over the top hilarious, sad but not extremely depressing, and a little bit messed up. I definitely say give it a watch.

Swinny

Reaction score
I just watched World's Greatest Dad and I quite liked it. It was a real good story. Funny but not over the top hilarious, sad but not extremely depressing, and a little bit messed up. I definitely say give it a watch.

This is one on my list to watch. Heard it's surprisingly dark and a love a good black comedy. And Bobcat Goldthwait.

Castiel

Reaction score
Dude, I didn't even know he directed it! That's awesome.

Castiel

Reaction score
I had Bunraku downloaded for months now and I finally got around to it last night! Not sure why I waited so long, probably because I wasn't sure if I would like the style from the trailer but I did. It's definitely different and not just a on location shot kind of film and stuff isn't supposed to look extremely real for the most part. Cast works really well, some fun fight scenes, and the narrator's words are golden!

Swinny

Reaction score
Evidence.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1640218/

I know a lot of people hate found footage, and it's not for everyone especially one like this, but I just watched this one and I freakin' loved it. I am a big found footage fan to begin with though and it's really the only genre of horror films that can generally consistently freak me out and this one did just that. There's a few issues, but that's to be expected with this type of movie, but it was highly effective and heart-pounding and nail-biting and full of surprises and suspense.