• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Recent Purchases

Geese

Corey Coleman, Panini Black Gold. He was featured in Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Browns. He was asking to be traded because he wasn't getting any first team reps.

Corey Black Gold.png

Corey Coleman.png

Cam!

Wowza
I got mines off ebay. I know it was risky but I can always file a case on ebay if anything goes wrong.

Plus the price varies on ebay. But I got lucky and got a cheap one. But Ebay always have em

How much did you you end up paying for it? Really hard for me to justify paying more than the retail price.

Georgios Papagiannis Relic card.

Looks good. Basketball cards are big right now. Can't find packs/boxes of the different NBA Panini brands anywhere right now.

Deadmanforever97

How much did you you end up paying for it? Really hard for me to justify paying more than the retail price.

Looks good. Basketball cards are big right now. Can't find packs/boxes of the different NBA Panini brands anywhere right now.
I paid over 300 for my ps5

Cam!

Wowza
I got myself a couple pairs of MeUndies. One has a Harry Potter design and the other has a The Office design. :D