• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Recent Purchases

Geese

Just curious, do you have any complete sets?

No, I'll hunt for a bargain. When I found this '55 Bowman of these Redskins players at the price that was in, I had to get it. An entire 1955 Bowman set would cost a fortune.

I posted previous posts about Topps 1971 Card Game, I got those cards at a good price because it featured Andy Russell, Tom Woodeshick, Harold Johnson. But had those '71 Topps playing cards featured Joe Namath, Johnny Unitas, Dick Butkus then the price would've been more expensive.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
No, I'll hunt for a bargain. When I found this '55 Bowman of these Redskins players at the price that was in, I had to get it. An entire 1955 Bowman set would cost a fortune.

I posted previous posts about Topps 1971 Card Game, I got those cards at a good price because it featured Andy Russell, Tom Woodeshick, Harold Johnson. But had those '71 Topps playing cards featured Joe Namath, Johnny Unitas, Dick Butkus then the price would've been more expensive.
Ah, gotcha.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Spent a lot of money today..

Chefman Rotisserie Air Fryer for $100
6288980cv13d.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000

Dirt Devil Power Flex Bagless Pet Vacuum for $50..
UD70169_Power-Flex-Pet_Front_01

High Back Mesh Office Chair for $60..
41KH61LOZ3L._SX425_.jpg

Over the Hedge Blu Ray for $10..
42463_large.jpg

Shark Tale Blu Ray for $10..
26160_large.jpg

Wrangler leather belt for $12...
s-l640.jpg

The Five Heartbeats Blu Ray for $3...
91026_large.jpg

2 cases of bottled water
Lunch at Jersey Mike's Subs
2 bars of deodorant

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Spent some more money...

Kylo Ren "Darkness Rises" Splatter T-Shirt for $6..
s-l300.jpg

A Nightmare on Elm Street playing cards for $2.50...
61uO%2BrPR1RL.jpg

Mortal Kombat XL on PS4 for $15...
929_1_medium.jpg

2 Blu Rays for $23 total..

A Star is Born..
217109_large.jpg

First Man..
218044_large.jpg

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
About to buy these sneakers:

A1329041_a1

Edit: I had a bit of trouble getting a site to add these but went to Footlocker's website and they had them so they're on the way in 6 days.

Last edited:

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Ok, so I finally about to clear up my credit and student loans. I just paid for a law firm to do some credit repair, let's see how this works out. A fellow veteran gave me this hot tip so I'm trying to see if this will really help.